[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Lost Generation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (67KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 300x275px
An abundance of artists vibing together in the city of lights. Can you think of a better lifestyle?
>>
They were all degenerates, doing drugs and alcohol while having sex they later regret. There's a reason most went on to commit suicide later on.
>>
>not being in a city
>not being around a bunch of artists with their heads up their own asses

There's two improvements right there.
>>
Read "Babylon Revisited," there is nothing glamorous about that lifestyle, and it comes with its own pseuds and hangers-on
>>
>>9527849
I fucking hate hipster art fags. Sounds terrible desu
>>
>>9527853
>implying that the sex and drugs weren't used to distract from suicidal thoughts rather than the other way around
it's like you've never even met a creative person
>>
>>9527849
>Can you think of a better lifestyle?
The grave.
>>
i long for the kind of friendship shown in that photo
>>
>>9527849
shame the muslims took over paris and they would mug and behead your drunken degenerate ass if you tried that shit today
>>
>>9528013
Read the sun also rises. It's almost all fake
>>
>>9528070

That wasnt an autobiography.
>>
>>9527923
As in many things, the symptoms and the causes are often the same.
>>
>>9528074
But it was based heavily on events that happened to him
>>
>>9528077

So did Hemingway have ED?
>>
>>9527923
>implying all creative people are suicidal
it's like you are a dumb guy
>>
File: apustaja.jpg (53KB, 1000x800px)
apustaja.jpg
53KB, 1000x800px
>>9527849
I'm gonna give you one better:
An abundance of artists vibing on a Taiwanese hentai forum. Can you think of a better lifestyle?
>>
>>9528091
>>implying all creative people are suicidal
no
>>
>>9528055
Stop basing your worldview on /pol/ memes
I'm in Paris studying French for the summer and I see barely any muslims, only marginally more than I saw at home in burgerland
Walking down the street the vast majority of everyone here speaks French and is white. There are more Asian tourists than Muslims
>>
>>9529972
>When you attempt to fight racism on a Mongolian throat singing board
>But Instead reveal your limousine liberal in the worse possible way
>>
>>9530007
Is this intended to be a counter to first hand experience that shows the post it was responding to is wrong? I mean, your post is entirely vapid and empty of argument.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.