[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lady Macbeth was written by a man >Nora Barnacle was written

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Lady Macbeth was written by a man
>Nora Barnacle was written by a man
>Anna Karenina was written by a man
>Emma Bovary was written by a man
>Tess Durbeyfield was written by a man
>Cordelia was written by a man
>Ophelia was written by a man
>tfw all the greatest women characters were written by men
>tfw in literature, men show a greater understanding of women than women do

really makes you think
>>
Repressed trannies
>>
File: austen_page.jpg (900KB, 769x952px) Image search: [Google]
austen_page.jpg
900KB, 769x952px
>>
> its another sexually frustrated MRA episode
>>
I try to avoid books with non male characters in them.
>>
>calling Molly Bloom Nora Barnacle
>>
>tfw will never have the companionship of a woman
>fwy will either hate women or idolize them
>tfw either one will only put that human connection further from reach
>>
Joyce's wife used to say that he was terrible with women and had no idea what they actually thought whenever another writer praised his writing of women
>>
>>9527537
>Nora Barnacle was written by a man
Really makes you think.
>>
>>9527604
it's too bad Joyce's wife was an absolute idiot who thought that Joyce should become a singer instead of a writer
>>
>>9527604
of course - thats what every woman thinks about every man - doesnt make it true
>>
What is good about those female characters? I reckon you just think they're complex because half of them an hero.
>>
>>9527617
>>9527611
she wasn't an idiot, just a totally down-to-earth working class girl (and, yes, pleb) and the only one not to begin crawling up Joyce's sphincter every time he entered a room (not that he didn't deserve it). That's why he loved her - he was more interested in her sphincter than she was in his
>>
>"It is doubtful whether Man ever mentally knew Woman. It is certain that Woman never knew Man."
-Frederick Rolfe in "Hadrian VII"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.