[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the rules of the Feminist Fight Club?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: C2j1FqDXEAEtIiF.jpg (101KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
C2j1FqDXEAEtIiF.jpg
101KB, 750x737px
What are the rules of the Feminist Fight Club?
>>
>>9520346
1. You always talk about the club because you are a woman and can't shut the fuck up.
>>
>>9520346
>all the history of literature
>OP picks this
doesn't matter which side you're on, you're a disappointment
>>
>>9520346
your mother bends over and gets fucked by the alpha fem wearing a 12 inch strapon because she's a beta bitch like you
>>
Feminism is just a recreational opinion. No-one actually believes it.
>>
Feminism is food for the soul.

The reason why young rightest joke about it because they are too deep in their anus to see beyond it.

Feminism is a necessity in the current world, even the misconstrued and misdirected ones solely because females are the last remaining other/another. Capitalism slowly eliminate territories physical and ideal but the diametric biology can never be entirely eliminated.

The dialectic between the two can be thought as the final bulwark against the dying light. Feminism can defeat the toxic end-capitalism
>>
>>9520371
Please only post women-rekt posts like this >>9520362
this guy is redpilled and understands that we need women hate threads to redpill the bluepilled normie drones of degeneracy
>>
>>9520401
Your post is very problematic, please refrain from misogynistic hate speech.
>>
>>9520346
Is that book's title considered copyright infringement?
>>
>>9520362
Kek
>>
>>9520401
>pls pander to my YA tastes
didn't happen with game of thrones, sugartits, ain't happening now. you're the same abomination you mock.
>>
>>9520578
Ask me how I know you're a woman.
>>
>>9520593
>she thinks women hate YA
>she thinks posting crap like OP's pic makes her manly
try again sugartits, even the swords or whatever gay shit GoT is about didn't make that a book for boys let alone men. you want to talk about OPpic because you're a low grade grill whose tits/face won't do shit without four hours photoshop and some snapchat filters and your reading tastes are the same. go read twilight or update your facebook or whatever you dumb bitches do while pretending to "like literature"
>>
Truth is subjective.
>>
>>9520375
>being a bitch means to receive an orgasm from some ''alpha'' women desperate to give me pleasure

numale logic everyone
>>
>>9520805
hi anon's mom, you free tongiht?
>>
>>9520805
>i get buttfucked by "alpha" women and it makes me manly
you sound like some weird breed of faggot
>>
>>9520400
>implying consumerism isn't driven entirely by the female dollar
>implying feminism didn't give women inordinate purchasing power
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.