[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ended to read this guy, who hurt him so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Emil-cioran-3.jpg (430KB, 1396x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Emil-cioran-3.jpg
430KB, 1396x1667px
I just ended to read this guy, who hurt him so much?
>>
>>9517238
Humanity.....All of his suffering has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women.
>>
>>9517238

It wasn't really people so much as it was his insomnia and probably his expatriation under duress.

He had his sad-sack pessimistic, correct outlook on the world FIRST. Then this attracted some negative attention from others, along with the positive. Still, an anecdote states that his mother told him that if she had known how he would turn out, she would simply have aborted him. That's not "good" for any psyche, in the conventional senses.

But on paper he was a full normie who did just fine in life. Emil Cioran:

-had a comfy little apartment in Paris France for Chrissake,
-was a respected writer who had been offered multiple literary prizes and even accepted one for fuck's sake,
-always kept suicide in his back pocket (as we all do), and yet despite his outlook, existence never became so interminable for him that he felt compelled to actually play the ultimate card dickballs,
-had some friends that he would actually spend time with now and again jesus nigger,
-and /actually had a gf of many years/ ghdfhcjchdjchuehceueuceuhiuhwwqqq

Schopenhauer was more of a robot.

I believe that in terms of mental constitution, Cioran was actually not depressive in the clinical sense. If he were, he would have crumbled under the weight of his own sincereyl held thoughts decades earlier.
>>
>>9518846
I remember from an interview with his disciple that Cioran used to get money from the scholarships from the various universities he attended, that's how he sustained himself while being possibly jobless for all his life.

Even so, I'd not call him a "normie", he was a quiet person that had very few friends, he spent most of his time alone in his room reading or going out for walks.
>>
>>9518846
>Schopenhauer was more of a robot.
Hey Schopi had a poodle
>>
>>9518846
Schopenhauer was a richfag, spent his young years slamming down whores and eating at fancy restaurants while writing about how le sad life was and how good men should deny their wills, beat up some random woman for being too loud and ended up getting court cucked into paying her a pension for the rest of her life, had severe mommy issues because she started fucking other men the second his daddy died and her books sold more than his did during his lifetime and left his fortunes to the veterans of the chadly Prussian military veterans who were wounded while putting down the 48ers' revolution.
>>
>>9518846
Being a likeable person and capable of holding a job of any sort is kind of a low bar to set for being a normie
>>
>>9518950
He never even held a "real" job according to that one documentary on him. He was living the /lit/ lifestyle.
>>
>>9519007
not true
he taught at university
but he scheduled his lessons syncron to Hegel who was wildly more popular at that time
so very few attended
>>
>>9518846
>Schopenhauer was more of a robot

I didn't know robots were promiscuous womanizers.
>>
>>9518819
Kek
>>
no substance all pretension
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.