[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a 25$ gift card to Amazon. Where do I start with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (14KB, 220x298px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg
14KB, 220x298px
I got a 25$ gift card to Amazon. Where do I start with him?
>>
The gay science.
>>
>>9515410
get the Kaufmann volumes the Portable Nietzsche and the Basic Works of Nietzsche
that'll net you almost all his works for a low price
>>
>>9515418
*Basic Writings
>>
>>9515414
>gay science
>gay

Sorry, but I'm redpilled.
>>
>>9515410
Greeks
>>
>>9515414
>gay science
>science
Sorry, but I'm a feminist.
>>
>>9515410
The Turin Horse
>>
>>9515410
Homer -> Presocratics (especially Heraclitus) -> Greek tragedies -> Plato -> The Holy Bible -> French Moralists (Montaigne, Rochefoucauld, La Bruyere, Chamfort, Vauvenargues, Pascal) -> Schopenhauer -> Nietzsche in chronological order
>>
>>9515410
Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

You may as well have fun whilst you realise its all pointless and Nietzsche's alleged saving grace of the superman was clutching at ideological straws and utter delusion.
>>
>>9515410
WITH

THE

GREEKS
>>
File: gayscien.jpg (65KB, 502x733px) Image search: [Google]
gayscien.jpg
65KB, 502x733px
>>9515567
>>9516327
Just try it
>>
>>9515418
>>9515423
This.
>>
>>9516470
>how to spend a shit ton of money unless you happen to have access to a very well stocked university library
Plato -> Schopenhauer -> Nietzsche would be much more manageable and pretty easy to understand. But since OP didn't ask about what he should read before he jumps into Nietzsche, I'll just assume he has the basics down and not be a fucking start with the greeks autist.

The Gay science seems to be recommended, but I honestly jumped right into Thus Spoke Zarathustra and it was amazing. Take it slow and make sure you understand it, but be sure to enjoy it.
>>
>>9517450
You forgot Kant -> Schopenhauer. Plato is a must before Nietzsche..
>>
>>9517210
My sides
>>
buy thus spoke zarathustra and spend the rest of it on fidget spinners
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.