[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is your favorite place to write?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2603.jpg (575KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2603.jpg
575KB, 1280x1024px
Where is your favorite place to write?
>>
in the basement
>>
On my computer or in a notebook
>>
The bar up the street if I intend to socialize.

Some cozy cafe if I wouldn't mind socializing.

At home if I just want to concentrate on writing.
>>
>>9512646
>socialize
>write
wot m8
>>
>>9511820
I do not write
>>
>>9511820
She's cute

I have a special table in a bar I frequent that is reserved for me everyday except friday-sunday
>>
>>9511820
my diary desu
>>
starbucks
>>
>>9511820
In the nigger-infested library.
lmao PSYCHE
But it's the best I've got.
>>
>>9511870
your mom's right?
>>
>>9512671
Nice. How did you manage to swing that?
>>
A cozy café on the upper floor. That is untill ten or so when all the upper class late twenties and early thirties hipster acquaintances show up and start autistic screeching about enviromental issues in urban areas or something similar.
>>
>>9511820
In my head
>>
Have have this very cozy study room up in the attic of my house, paneled with unfinished hardwood and only a single small skylight above an old Georgian writing desk. It smells rather musty, it's where my grandfather used to write. The room itself is tiny, only about a meter by two. It's a wonderful space to escape from the world in and be alone with one's thoughts, especially on days when it's gray and raining.
>>
mostly write in my journal, in private in a quiet place (i.e. my room), don't edit until later while typing it up, also re-edit after later rereading.

actually the best thing I've found is to dictate into a dictaphone or mp3 recorder, then type the crap up later if ti's any good. this works best on long walks in secluded woods.
>>
File: Peterson.jpg (121KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson.jpg
121KB, 540x960px
>>9511820

I go to a cafe several times a week to read/write.

I have no friends whatsoever, nor a girlfriend, but go to the gym and look semi-decent now.

I am incredibly alone and the primary reason why I go to this place is in the hope that someone will randomly approach me and ask what I'm reading or strike up a conversation/etc.

It's been a couple of years and no one has approached me.

Maybe I'm meant to be alone.
>>
File: plz no thx.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
plz no thx.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>9513907
>>
>>9513907
why don;t you talk to people instead?
there's a whole load of difference between not giving a toss what people think of your efforts to communicate , and just waiting in the corner like a wet towel. guess what? the first kind attracts people.

maybe you should ditch the fedora and Infinite Jest
>>
>>9513907

SORT
>>
>>9513907
>>9513918

YOURSELF
>>
>>9511820
In my diary, desu.
>>
>>9513907
Rose?
>>
My bedroom. I want to paint the walls a light blue someday. It's serene to lay down on my bed wrapped up into blankets and just write.
>>
>>9511820
write what ? homework or shitposts ? Don't tell me you retards and shitheads have anything worthwhile to write.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.