[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too intelligent I have a 130+ IQ. My mother, according

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 4dbrain.png (21KB, 500x590px) Image search: [Google]
4dbrain.png
21KB, 500x590px
>tfw too intelligent

I have a 130+ IQ. My mother, according to her, has a 26 IQ. We absolutely have never been able to communicate about anything but the most mundane details of daily life. Reports on bodily functions, mostly: eat, sleep. Those are the topics. She is 70 now and we have not had a functioning relationship since I was a child, and maybe not even then.

She raised my brother and I alone after our father left when I was a toddler. He probably couldn't stand her. My brother isn't much better. He is smart enough to figure out how to make spreadsheets and navigate adulthood, but doesn't read and is opposed to intellectual pursuits on principle. "I don't read." He has not read a book in his adult life.

What the fuck is wrong with the world. Being too smart is like being too tall or too short. You're either bumping your head on the doorway or can't see into the kitchen cabinet. The world isn't made for you. I can't enjoy normie shit without destroying it, and no one is interested in critical thought. What do.
>>
Tl;dr
>>
>>9509145
I have a 1+ IQ
>>
you sound like a pseud my dude
lose the arrogance because you ain't shit yet bitch
>>
>>9509188
>you ain't shit yet birch
>>>/africa/
>>
>>9509196
>birch
>can't even use the quote function
>thinks he can tell race from posts
>>>/out/
>>
>>9509145
>My mother, according to her, has a 26 IQ.
pree funny pasta
>>
File: 1385795455696.png (179KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [Google]
1385795455696.png
179KB, 1155x852px
>>9509196
>>>/pol/
>>
>>9509145
>Being too smart is like being too tall or too short
this is the worst part of your shitpost
>>
>>9509145
>My mother, according to her, has a 26 IQ.
Is this pasta? 26 is a drooling retard, unable to talk, walk or eat unassisted.
>>
>>9509300
Also IQ is at least partly hereditary.
>>
>>9509145
>I am very smart
>Now tell me what to do
You're not smart. Your ego has identified with the intellect so that you reject any responsibility while being resentful and arrogant.

Alright, now if you want to get ahead in life when being blessed and cursed with a high IQ, you take on your shoulders a bigger responsibility than anyone else you know.
>>
>>9509284
manlet detected
>>
>>9509145
You're not as smart as you think you are, if you were, then you would be able to figure out how to have a good conversation with others.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.