[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a video out there of a man drinking a glass of water,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: oc.png (534KB, 1297x537px) Image search: [Google]
oc.png
534KB, 1297x537px
There's a video out there of a man drinking a glass of water, then shooting himself in the head. Why did he drink the glass of water?
>>
to enjoy it.
>>
>>9508878
to be comfortable, physiological needs fulfill themselves relatively unconsciously
>>
he drinks a bottle of water, but that detail in that video always fucked with me too. it;s like even in his last moment he can't let go of his bodily needs. who cares if you are thirsty if you are about to blast yourself? at the same time, taking a drink of water could be calming and it's also like "alright lets do this boi" even if its only for the connotation of drinking water before strenuous exercise and therefore not being dehydrated afterward it would make sense in the moment
>>
>>9508919
This post made me want to shoot myself in the face
>>
>>9508973
This post made me want to drink a glass of water
>>
>>9508878
Why do death row inmates get to eat their final meal before they get the chair? Maybe this guy just really likes drinking water and he wanted that to be his final experience
>>
>>9508878
he was thirsty
>>
Maybe he was drinking it ironically
>>
you will be reincarnated as the last thought before death. he reminded himself of it.
It is about simple awareness — awareness of what is so real and essential, so hidden in plain sight all around us, that we have to keep reminding ourselves, over and over: “This is water, this is water."
>>
>>9509163
Because people actually derive pleasure from eating their favorite foods. Water feels great when clenching your thirst but the way thr guy did it made it seem like nothing special to him.
>>
>welcome to the water
>>
> Art always has a meaning behind it.

Have you guys ever considered people create nonsensical works just to fuck with people?
>>
>>9509306
Where do you think we are?
>>
I know this isn't the science board but water hydrates your body.
>>
>>9509282
underrated.
>>
Friendly reminder to stay hydrated
>>
>>9508878

There's a text out there describing a man learning a melody on the flute while the hemlock was prepared, he is then poisoned. Why did he learn a melody on the flute? someone asked him.

"At least I will learn this melody before I die", he answered.

His name was DFW.
>>
>>9508878
What the hell is water?
>>
>>9508878
Because death remains a concept for the entirety of our lives and never becomes a reality, not even after dying.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.