[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol wow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

lol wow
>>
>>9507152
>become
Hate this meme

>America was never innocent. We popped our cherry on the boat over and looked back with no regrets. You can't ascribe our fall from grace to any single event or set of circumstances. You can't lose what you lacked at conception.
Mass-market nostalgia gets you hopped up for a past that never existed. Hagiography sanctifies shuck-and-jive politicians and reinvents their expedient gestures as moments of great moral weight. Our continuing narrative line is blurred past truth and hindsight. Only a reckless verisimilitude can set that line straight.
The real Trinity of Camelot was Look Good, Kick Ass, Get Laid. Jack Kennedy was the mythological front man for a particularly juicy slice of our history. He called a slick line and wore a world-class haircut. He was Bill Clinton minus pervasive media scrutiny and a few rolls of flab.
Jack got whacked at the optimum moment to assure his sainthood. Lies continue to swirl around his eternal flame. It's time to dislodge his urn and cast light on a few men who attended his ascent and facilitated his fall.
They were rouge cops and shakedown artist. They were wiretappers and soldiers of fortune and faggot lounge entertainers. Had one second of their lives deviated off course, American History would not exist as we know it.
It's time to demythologize an era and build a new myth from the gutter to the stars. It's time to embrace bad men and the price they paid to secretly define there time.
Here's to them.
>>
File: 1494801501385.png (11KB, 55x57px) Image search: [Google]
1494801501385.png
11KB, 55x57px
is this you anon? you looks familiar. Hmm
>>
File: Issue08_Rothfuss_200x289.jpg (18KB, 200x289px) Image search: [Google]
Issue08_Rothfuss_200x289.jpg
18KB, 200x289px
What did you expect?
>>
Wait, he killed his mom?
>>
I don't know who any of the people in that pic are.
>>
>>9507172
This is too stylized to be written just for a casual /lit/ post IMO, or to be written in front of a glowing screen in general

Without googling it, is this Hunter S. Thompson?
>>
>>9507200
Congratulations, you must not watch mediocre capeshit movies and read shitty fantasy books.
>>
>>9507214
Well thank you, and no I don't.
>>
>>9507188
yikes
>>
>>9507152
>there are people that follow wheadon
>>
>>9507209
Ellroy
>>
Name of the wind is absolute shit
>>
>>9507231
Fuckin knew it. Ellroy's gutter-glory fag-fucker prose stands out.
>>
>the president is a big meanie head
>I envy the dead who do not suffer under his leadership

Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>9507152
Just another butthurt leftist who can't stand that America is being made great again.
>>
>>9507259
That's liberals for ya.
>>
>>9507188
Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>9507278
hehe they so dumb ;)
>>
>>9507302
sup pat.
>>
>52 year old man
>"tub of fuckery"
>>
>>9507198
>I didn't kill her, your honor. I gave her the gift of being dead.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.