[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avant-garde philosophy of literature thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tfw too intelligten to be born.jpg (309KB, 1085x1923px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too intelligten to be born.jpg
309KB, 1085x1923px
ITT we develop innovative/insane ideas and techniques to push literature forward

I'll start
>the meta-relational literary void, where narratives assemble by the principles of Empedocles, words and sentences float free as mere extremities of a possible narrative body. Literature exists in what it is NOT, not in what it is.
>>
>Each page is an unassembled puzzle that you have to put together in order to read it
>>
>You have to use a UV light to reveal hidden words that totally change the meaning of the book
>>
>>9505163
QR code texts inside a book, and a Skype conversation inside the plot has to be heard live by a guy in Skype, the contact name.of.whom you will find in the book.
>>
>>9505322
disco's dead, ditch the black light, son
>>
We must go deeper. A single drop of blood from a human and any kind of bird opens a Divination Gate through which the human or bird can pass to find another page of the text. This however comes at somewhat of a cost. Each Divination Gate will require more blood from a human or bird to open it, and the Logic-Demons within the Realm of Knowledge must be Validitized in order for the page to become tangible in the human/bird mind. There should be some kind of ancient, dark power that resides at the top of a hellish castle through the final Divination Gate, whom the human or bird must battle in order to read the ending of the book.
>>
>>9505644
i like the blood but i dont get the rest.

a book should be printed with the author's own blood for dat aura of a true original, even if the blood can be infinitely replicated by modern biotech. the pages can be produced from cloned author-biomass too.
>>
The "book" is a multi-petabyte database of internet surveillance data of a large group of people and devices. By applying analysis tools the reader can reconstruct the storyline documented in the data set.
>>
>>9505163
>literature exists in what it is not, not what it is
This is structuralism 101

>>9505180
Already been done, B.S. Johnson's The Unfortunates

>texts are assembled from the intensive and transitory states of becoming, generated by the procedures of spaiotemporal dynamics/self-organising systems which arrange molecular (micro) substances of affect into molar (macro) aggregates of representation. Content exists prior to form in the primordial soup of the unconscious; it is only through precipitation that the creative subject is unshackled from the law of the Word and can fully concentrate its aesthetic power.
>>
>>9505163

>we educate prostitutes to present pop-quizzes about philosophy and the students that ace the quiz are then rewarded with sexual intercourse
>>
>>9505824
scarification Swahili Braille on the backs of prostitutes. Only the truly enlightened will know the story.
>>
>>9505322
>>9505340
>>9505771
Lovely stuff
>>
>the reader has to learn to program in JavaScript and then code an application that lets him solve the word salad that is the book
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.