[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on The Handmaid's Tale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: atwood.jpg (11KB, 286x289px) Image search: [Google]
atwood.jpg
11KB, 286x289px
Thoughts on The Handmaid's Tale?
>>
I've only read like 30 pages but the commas made me want to kill myself
>>
Read it years ago and really liked it. I enjoyed her oryx and crake books also.
>>
>>9503033

[Norm's tweets should be here but too lazy to find t hem]
>>
WHITE CHRISTIAN MALES WANT TO HACK OFF YOU CLITORIS!!!

t. Margaret Atwood
>>
>>9503060
but.. sir, wouldn't that be the Ay Rabs that wish to do such snippins and slashins? I consider myself taby uh godfearin christian white man, and i quite like the little man in the boat ifn you reckon.
>>
>>9503070
ummm no sweetie mohammad was actually feminist and if you dont stop making islamophobic comments i will report you for hate speech mkay?
>>
>tfw the only tail I ever get is my hand-maid's tail
>>
>>9503077
b-but didn't us white christian men institute the first societies in existence that would allow you to report someone for hateful speech against women and people of other religions?
>>
It's so terrible and fails at such a basic level that the only thing it does is elevate other books like BNW and We
>>
>>9503033
The most relevant book of right now
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 640x420px
its fucking dumb and she looks like how cate blanchett did when she played bob dylan
>>
>>9503033
Reading non-males is a waste of time
>>
>>9503107
woww eurocentric much? listen hun white people have no culture and just stole the culture of the africans they enslaved claiming it as their own. shakespeare was actually a black woman and so was socrates. check your privilege honky
>>
Just more low quality anti-islamic drivel written by a racist white women.
>>
I'm reading it right now. Ok, but not great. Kind of cliché.
>>
File: cormac.jpg (117KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
cormac.jpg
117KB, 399x500px
>>9503036
Good lad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.