[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, what are the chances of him dying before Winds of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: grrmjpg-b128aa_1280w.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
grrmjpg-b128aa_1280w.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Seriously, what are the chances of him dying before Winds of Winter or ASOIAF is completed?
>>
Well don't tell anyone I said this, but he was diagnosed with a massive tumor. It's not all fat down there actually. Due to the increased income from book sales, Martin was able to avail himself of prostitutes, by which he was informed, during the eating out of his asshole, that he should get that lump checked out.
>>
>>9502756
I don't see any possible way he is going to survive to finish the series. Assuming AWOW will be out before the end of this year (It won't). It takes him on average an entire decade to finish a book. By that time he'll be pushing 80 and at his weight... nah.
>>
>>9502778
Correction: Half a decade, but even then.
>>
>>9502756
You are asking the wrong questions. When will he die, who will continue writing ASOIAF? He said that he doesn't wish the series to be continued if he dies, but considering the popularity it's very unlikely.
>>
>>9502798
Did he really say that? What an arrogant fuck. He lost the right to have any say in what happened to his story when he sold it to HBO and decided to sit on his ass and watch football.
>>
>>9502756
18%
>>
>>9502756
Winds of winter maybe 30 percent, ASOIF, like 90%
>>
>>9502803
>He lost the right to have any say in what happened to his story when he sold it to HBO
This.

He doesn't write GoT, he merely 'advises' them now.

He said ASoIaF will now diverge from the plot-line that the show has taken, but you know what? He's a fat lazy liar. he'll just copy the show.
>>
Great.
>>
>>9502798
Well, it doesn't matter if he dies. He told the story and his ending to HBO. We will get an end, just might not get a book
>>
>>9502778
Maybe it takes so long since he has to rethink all the shit due not having a flashback as planned, while in 7th he simply has to tie up all of his ideas. Writing the pre climax shit tends to be harder than the climax itself, so he might finish the 7th in a year or two.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.