[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have Mein Kampf in your library? Why or why not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 0qPTkm4.jpg (898KB, 2041x3062px) Image search: [Google]
0qPTkm4.jpg
898KB, 2041x3062px
Do you have Mein Kampf in your library? Why or why not?
>>
I do as a historical curiosity. I've tried to read it twice and given up almost immediately each time.
>>
File: IMG_4188.jpg (53KB, 613x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4188.jpg
53KB, 613x420px
>>9501573
No because if I want to read pseuds bitch and moan about (((globalists))) I come here for free
>>
>>9501591
Why?
>>9501595
What authors do you read whose ideologies you do agree with? Or at least respect
>>
>>9501573

i believe my meatball grandfather has a 1st edition mein kampf signed by hitler, but that is just for collector's value and it sits in a glass case because it's valued for around 35 grand in it's present condition

apart from that i don't see the point in owning a non-signed mein kampf
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 232x217px
>>9501604
>1st edition mein kampf signed by hitler,
>>
I don't own a copy, but I attempted to read it once. It was way more boring than I was anticipating and I gave up on it.
>>
>>9501602
>Why?
Hitler couldn't write anything resembling a gripping or even interesting sentence. It's almost pathetic.
>>
>>9501573
No because i cant read german
>>
>>9501668
>implying this isn't gold

>His unfailing instinct in such things scents the original soul (die urspruengliche Seele) in everyone, and his hostility is assured to anyone who is not spirit of his spirit. Since the Jew is not the attacked but the attacker, not only anyone who attacks passes as his enemy, but also anyone who resists him. But the means with which he seeks to break such reckless but upright souls is not honest warfare, but lies and slander. Here he stops at nothing, and in his vileness he becomes so gigantic that no one need be surprised if among our people the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.

>While from innate cowardice the upper classes turn away from a man whom the Jew attacks with lies and slander, the broad masses from stupidity or simplicity believe everything. The state authorities either cloak themselves in silence or, what usually happens, in order to put an end to the Jewish press campaign, they persecute the unjustly attacked, which, in the eyes of such an official ass, passes as the preservation of state authority and the safeguarding of law and order. Slowly fear and the Marxist weapon of Jewry descend like a nightmare on the mind and soul of decent people. They begin to tremble before the terrible enemy and thus have become his final victim.

>With satanic joy in his face, the black-haired Jewish youth lurks in wait for the unsuspecting girl whom he defiles with his blood, thus stealing her from her people. With every means he tries to destroy the racial foundations of the people he has set out to subjugate. Just as he himself systematically ruins women and girls, he does not shrink back from pulling down the blood barriers for others, even on a large scale. It was and it is Jews who bring the Negroes into the Rhineland, always with the same secret thought and clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily resulting bastardization, throwing it down from its cultural and political height, and himself rising to be its master.
>>
>>9501573
Yes, because I unironically believe in it's message.
>>
>>9501573
No, the right-wing parties here voted that it should stay prohibited to own it, so it's still punishable by law to own it.
>>
>>9501819
Pussy, get a pdf from online.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.