[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Genealogy of Morals a justification for anarcho-capitalism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: genealogy.jpg (21KB, 260x398px) Image search: [Google]
genealogy.jpg
21KB, 260x398px
Is the Genealogy of Morals a justification for anarcho-capitalism?
>>
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE TO SUFFER ALL THESE WORTHLESS FUCKING THREADS

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? WHY WOULD I HAVE TO READ A THREAD LIKE THIS? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS
>>
>>9500452
fuck off /pol/
>>
>>9500460
You're here.
>>
No.
>>
>>9500452
No, not at all. It is an explanation of the origin of ideologies, not an ideology in itself.

Anarcho-capitalism has a very obvious genealogy in the American frontier, and will die out when the US becomes more evenly populated, and the historically bizarre bonanza that let dry goods dealers and ranchers believe they were noble and free finally dries up.

When the frontier runs out, when the family farm bumps up against another farm and every inch is argued over, when the resources are tapped, when houses press closely against each other and even share walls, there won't be much talk of anarcho-capitalism.

The US will resemble China: a billion-strong superpower with a hierarchical and cooperative ethos.
>>
>>9500584
How is the master and slave morality not a perfect metaphor for the anarcho-capitalist mindset?
>>
>>9500634
Because the anarcho in anarcho capitalist indicates an unwillingness to rule, and the capitalist in anarcho capitalist indicates a desire to play by the rules and be left unmolested.

Essentially, it's the ideology of peasants who find themselves in an empty and rich landscape without supervision for the first time.

Master ideology develops when man rules man and does not need to offer strong punishments or big rewards to make the slave abase himself. You see it mainly in feudal or plantation economies, and very often in colonial contexts.
>>
>>9500452

Of course not. Have you read the actual book? It literally says that the strong ones are the 'veridic' ones, and that they don't stick to materialistic values.
How is the accumulation of capital going to fit anywhere in the picture?
>>
no you fucking asshat Richard cranium
>>
Fuck off faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.