[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoner was jealous of Walker, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images (46).jpg (20KB, 309x475px) Image search: [Google]
images (46).jpg
20KB, 309x475px
Stoner was jealous of Walker, right?
>>
That is a terrible cover. Why.
>>
>>9500095
might as well have a smoking blunt on the cover
>>
>>9500095
What makes it terrible?
>>
Walker is a contrarian symbol of the useless field of knowledge academics have. Stoner taught a class based on pure assumption, using jargon to.cover the fact it was not based on reality.

Stoner felt threatened.
>>
>>9500095
It's actually great, it's the stack of books he has next to him when he dies. His book was bound in red, remember? Or did you not read the book?
>>
>>9500124
I just finished the book. I don't care if he had books next to him when he died. It's still an awful cover. The one that has a portrait of him is much better.
>>
>>9500155
but that is just some random person, not him
>>
>>9500159
nah I like that cover more too, but no reason to knock the vintage one
>>
Who was Walker?

He was jealous of that guy who died in the war
>>
>>9500095
>have that cover
>the sunday times quote is printed and not a sticker
why
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.