[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post a quote along with a picture of an artist or author and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sammy.png (1011KB, 1285x674px) Image search: [Google]
sammy.png
1011KB, 1285x674px
Post a quote along with a picture of an artist or author and other anons try to guess if it's real or not.

I'll start with an easy one:

>Sure. Instead of reading Yeats or Tolstoy; The Bible or Aristotle, or any given playwright, you should read this broad's play. Yeah. We need more of this in the world right now.

>Woman's contribution to literature? 90% of the western canon is by women. Women invented toasters, streetlights, computers. Hell, a woman invented the airplane.
>>
>post a picture of an artist or an author

>posts a pic of a d-grade, edgy yootoober

suck my manky, uncircumcised, minuscule schlong.
sage
>>
Hey Sam, you look like shit
>>
>>9499147
If he is d-grade and edgy it is only a dark reflection of the quality of man our society produces
>>
>>9499161
personal responsibility is a meme, right?
>>
>>9499191
What else do you think Ayn Rand was trying to accomplish?
>>
politics aside, why people like sam hyde again?
>>
Sammy should start a Patreon specifically to buy him some disposable razors.
>>
I like him because he's obviously well-read and it shows. He's funny, too. Watch the end montage of Ideas Man and you'll immediately get the sense that he understands the importance of tradition and that good art already exists, and that no one today (except a very VERY select few) should be dedicating themselves to being artists. Also he has a great stance on lifting and weed and adderall and girls and boys and men and college... and many other matters.

He's very Greek. Watch the Rutgers stand-up if you have time.
>>
>>9499305
He's basically a representative for young men who feel lost in their cultural lack of value systems and immerse themselves in irony. Millenials (usually with weak or absentee fathers) that hate the West's movement from total patriarchy to still-patriarchal-but-not-as-much and think women not being subservient anymore will lead to doom for us all. He's the type that his fans will say "he says what we're all thinking (but in a meta-ironic way (hehe))" There's a deep lust for obscene hedonism disguised by an ironic display wanting a return to traditionalism in Hyde types. Also he says "nigger" semi-frequently and white kids love that. He's a real hero.
>>
>>9499305
>>9499339
oops, meant to tag you.
>>
>>9499342
I agree with you until you start mentioning meta-irony. There's nothing too meta-ironic about his message, besides sometimes the delivery. And obscene hedonism? Maybe some of his fans who don't get it would believe that, but Sam is very obviously against hedonism and it's not just a disguise--especially not an ironic display. Just watch the KickstarterTV videos.
>>
>>9499342
>There's a deep lust for obscene hedonism disguised by an ironic display wanting a return to traditionalism in Hyde types

pretty spot on.
>>
>>9499305
I like to see the slow descent into madness and despair. Now that he doesn't have his show, he is struggling financially and quickly losing relevance.
>>
>>9499139
NEVER use a semicolon again when you don't know how to handle it you human piece of rotting garbage
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.