[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: lolita.jpg (17KB, 220x369px) Image search: [Google]
lolita.jpg
17KB, 220x369px
Thoughts?
>>
File: IMG_4355.png (344KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4355.png
344KB, 2000x1333px
Overwritten, pretentious, uninteresting, deeply overrated.
>>
>>9494271
Well-written, complex, very interesting, somewhat underrated owing to its subject matter
>>
>>9494278
>>9494325
>/lit/
>>
>>9494326
>>9494325
>>9494271
>forced meme
>>
File: Download (800x488).jpg (134KB, 800x488px) Image search: [Google]
Download (800x488).jpg
134KB, 800x488px
Wrote this yesterday in a thread already but might as well post again
>After school group in our elementary school where kids with parents who work late stay before they can go home
>You play with friends, play with legos, do sports w/e
>Had this roudy girl, 9 just like me, always come with a couple other kids to our school where this after school event happened so this was the only time I would see her
>She was aggressive with me
>pushed me around, made fun of me, then hug me for a bit and go back to pushing and making fun of me
>She always wanted me to get agressive with her like wrestle her to the ground
>One day she is more active than usual and pulls me around with her
>End up in a corner of the big winding room by book cases, empty toy boxes, pillows, blankets, shoes
>She is whirling around pulling hard on my clothes
>Especially on my pants
>She gets what she always wants; I get "mad" and do to her what she has been doing to me
>wrestle her to the ground onto a yoga matt or something similar and pull down her pants and tug hard on the top
>She is laughing uncontrollably, as she always does, and keeps pulling on me as well
>Hold her down incredibly lightly with my left hand while I free her from her pants and underwear down to just above her knees.
>(I remember this part incredibly well)
>Am shocked for a moment and just stare at her from belly button to the gap between her legs
>She is laughing loudly and banging with her fists against my shoulder and back, still being held down by my numb weak left hand
>One punch hits hard and I snap back
>Without really thinking I shove my hand down but turn my head to her and we laugh like maniacs into eachother's faces
>After messing around a bit I slip my ring finger inside her
>I still remember how odd "moist" but still dry she felt and also still so warm and easy when I moved my finger inside her
>>
>>9494325
>>9494326
>>9494335

>a meme well lubricated and inserted with appropriate force
>>
File: FebyYEa (800x594).jpg (261KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
FebyYEa (800x594).jpg
261KB, 800x594px
>>9494339
>She is awkwardly kicking me with her knees but not punching anymore and still laughing loudly
>I twisted my arm around and bend my finger while still inside her
>Her head snaps back and she is laughing louder than before
>Her crooked and missing upper row of teeth are still visible to me today
>I fall on my back holding my hand as if I had hurt it close to my chest and cover it with my other hand
>I am no longer laughing but starring at her rolling around with her pants still down by her knees laughing
>I thought I heard someone coming so I crawled away quickly
>Later that day I told my parents I didn't wanna go there anymore because the kids weren't nice and that I would feel OK staying at home alone waiting till someone showed up
>Really I jsut felt incredibly guilty and was frightened that I might meet her again and that I would get introuble for touching her the way I did from supervisors or my parents if she told someone or they somehow found out
>My older Brother would later go to the same High School as her and sometimes talk to her on the train to school
>He told me that the very few times they spoke she asked about me and said funny things but I never got the impression that she told him exactly what happened eventhough he had a wicked smile and a snickering tone in his voice when telling me about what she had said to him this time
>I had repressed this memory and forgotten about it
>Now that I read how Nabakov writes about young girls (nymphs) I was reminded of it
>But this time as an adult, the feeling of this young girl's vagina, how she laughed, fought and felt
>The smell of her clothes, her vagina on my fingers and the taste of her hair that would always get stuck into my mouth I can still remember
>I remember how an 9 year old girls vagina feels and seemingly tastes, how I enjoyed sticking my thumb, digging deep into her belly button at times grabbing her tightly around the arms
>I get incredibly aroused by reading the book and am always reminded of that girl
>I get Incredibly aroused
>I first started reading Lolita when I was too early to class so I sat in the library and didn't stop till after I read a couple chapters cowering in my chair hiding my erection
>Never had I felt as horny, and the need to jerk off, as hard as when I was reminded of the girl I groped and felt, from reading Nabokov's description of nymphs (which she definetly was)
>I feel incredibly wrong and feel less attracted to girls my age now eventhough it has only been a little over a week and I do hope this doesn't last
>First time I passed a Kindergarten after this experience I was scared I would feel something looking at the girls play but gladly it was just as usual
>I still get hard just thinking of the incident now and imagening I at my current age in the same situation.
>If he describes the rape of a young nymph I am not gonna be able to finish that book or chapter at least I believe
>>
>>9494350

Nobody cares that you're a pervert.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.