[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writers of /lit help needed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I'm writing a letter and I need help with one part. I suffer from bad depression and i need help expressing something in a nicely written way. Each morning when I wake up I experience my only moments of happiness. In the few seconds or minutes upon waking up where I haven't yet thought of anything, I'm truly happy. Sometimes my cat is there. It's in those moments of nonthinking that I feel okay. Sometimes it last a few seconds sometimes more. But eventually I always remember my depression. I want that part of my letter to stick out. So those reading it can feel better knowing that I wasn't always sad and maybe they can even enjoy the moment themselves one day. Thanks you.
>>
Get fit bud. No use in writing that stuff.
>>
>>9493597
I am. I run 5 days a week. It never made me happier. Just made me think I might live longer.
>>
>>9493641
Not running, i mean lifting.
I have depressive tendencies. I counter it with sport and just accepting me.
It's not a possibility for more intense problems.
>>
>>9493659
Yeah I did for 3 years then quit to save money and travel. It doesn't make me happier my man. That will not solve depression my brain is fucked. Meds don't even help.
>>
>>9493715
Yeah i'm sorry man, again something i don't have and can be happy for.
Get meds, my dad is on some now and he feels bad he didn't try before. Says it makes everything easier.
>>
>>9493725
I'm on effexor. Was on Paxil before. But I just really want this part of my letter to sound good so I can reassure the people who read it that my entire life wasn't all suffering and at the end I still had okay mornings.
>>
>>9493736
I'll try and help when i'm home in around 45 min
>>
>>9493736
One question tho, you said you get reminded that you are depressed. Seems a little selfinflicted.
>>
>>9493960
It's not really reminded it's just kinda the shit thoughts start sort of thing.
>>
>>9494003
/feelings
>>
>>9493641
> "I want to kill myself!"
> "No one actually wants to kill themselves, they just want to die."
> "What! What are you talking about?"
> "People always say, 'I want to kill myself." But imagine wanting to go through that process and feeling satisfied with the act. It's just ridiculous. Want they want is to do, and so they should say, 'I want to die!' Because they don't just want to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger and go on living. Killing themselves is not what you really want, and I'm sick of people not expressing themselves correctly.
> I want to die then.
> Thank you.
>>
>>9494112
>"But actually maybe it should be, 'be dead.' Like I want to be already dead."

What do you think?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.