[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: NietzscheGun.jpg (25KB, 524x400px) Image search: [Google]
NietzscheGun.jpg
25KB, 524x400px
Why do you hate him?
>>
I don't, I haven't read any of his stuff.
>>
>>9492806
i dont, but i think lacan should be read as much as him
>>
>>9492806
Philosophy is trash and neechee is the king of trash.
>>
>>9492832
You know that's pretty much his take on the whole thing, right?
>>
>>9492806
Because he's entry level
>>
File: fedora.gif (940KB, 255x243px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.gif
940KB, 255x243px
>>9492806

Most people hate him because:
-his views were distorted and later discredited by the Nazi movement
-his views are distorted and misunderstood by the general public
-most of his followers are ignorant fedoras
>>
>>9492845
This desu, I don't have any actual problems with his work. Genealogy of morals is GOAT
>>
>>9492835
That he's the trash king? Nah.
>>
>>9492806
Because he made me realize I can never be an Ubermensch
>>
>>9492806

because he can take it
>>
>>9492873
yeah he's a pretty damning read if you're a mediocre person ie. 99% of humanity
>>
File: rambo-thumbs-up.jpg (24KB, 552x405px) Image search: [Google]
rambo-thumbs-up.jpg
24KB, 552x405px
>>9492919
On the upside though, I'm content now with normies using my existence as a way to say, 'well at least I'm not that guy.' I might not be an Ubermensch, but at least I'm not completely useless
>>
File: IMG_8635.jpg (35KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8635.jpg
35KB, 367x500px
>>9492919
>don't know these feels
>>
I don't hate him at all. I think he's one of the most intelligent people who ever wrote on philosophy, but people have a way of justifying his written words for their own ideological and self-interested reasons, sort of like how people use religion.
>>
>>9492919
>99% of humanity
tfw to intelligent
>>
>>9492954
Are you saying that's a bad thing, even in a world beyond good and evil?
>>
>>9492959
Well I just think it's a mistake to read him that way. He was trying to solve the deepest problems of the West.
>>
>>9492806
I don't.
>>
>supposedly knew how to overcome humanity
>did not overcome humanity

he was full of shit.
>>
>>9492806
Because he wasn't Christian. Read Kierkegaard instead.
>>
>>9493123
“There is a false saying: “How can someone who can’t save himself save others?” Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?” (Nietzsche, KSA 10:4[4])
>>
>>9493130
lm@o that's gay as fuck. It's just the kind of thing a charlatan would say to get out being revealed as a fraud.
>>
>>9493142
I don't need to be a good singer myself, to realize that some else fucking sucks at singing.

If someone talks meta, you can't meta them with their own meta
>>
>>9493373
that has nothing to do with this. Just shut the fuck up already with your shitty analogies and semantics. Nietszchack was a fraud.
>>
File: dfhhghfhg.png (284KB, 623x411px) Image search: [Google]
dfhhghfhg.png
284KB, 623x411px
>>9493457
>nononono, but im right!!!!!!!!!!

pic related is you
>>
>>9493501
that's pretty much all Nietzsche haters
>omg how dares he write in a non-technical autistic way he is such a pseud!!1!
>>
>>9492806
I don't hate Nietzsche, but I am annoyed when people read 5 pages of his stuff and then talk about it like they understood it.
>>
>>9493578
That's all that it really takes though. Nietzsche's philosophy isn't that confusing. It's just muddled in beautiful but obfuscating metaphor.
>>
>>9492806
Cont... Nietzsche does annoy me to some extent, though, because he used such a histrionic writing style and was arrogant beyond the point that his talents supported. He was talented, don't get me wrong, but not as talented as his arrogance wished. Also, his love of sociopaths like Borgia is grating.
>>
>>9493584
I don't even consider Nietzsche to be a philosopher, reserving that word for people who discussed fundamental questions of being and consciousness. Nietzsche was more of a psychologist and critic of philosophy. I'm not sure Nietzsche really had a philosophy. He is well worth reading, but he's not really someone with a stance of key philosophical questions.
>>
>>9493593
I can kind of dig this, he doesn't really have much to bring to the table on his own other than an attitude towards valuing philosophies and shit. But idk there are some ideas that are really his own like eternal recurrence (ik he wasn't the first to say it but it's his in a way) and will to power.
>>
File: 2017-05-11-11-10-19.jpg (141KB, 539x387px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-11-11-10-19.jpg
141KB, 539x387px
>>
>>9492806
/lit/ is really full of pseudos and brainlets mostly

I think you can get the rest
>>
>>9492806
real /lit/ does not hate him
>>
but what you probably realize by now is that Nietzsche’s not writing his philosophy so that every single person in the world can take a little something from it…he’s writing his philosophy for a select few people that are actually going to try at existence…he’s writing it for a very small handful of people that aren’t interested in FEELING like they know everything about the world…but people that are actually going to try to understand things deeper than they’ve been led to believe about things over the course of their life.

- Philosophize this podcast episode 93

Not surprising Lit would shit all over Nietzsche
>>
He predicted perfectly our current times. The current generation is a mess thanks to all the goddamn nihilism caused by postmodernism. I've been getting tired of my own nihilism lately and told my (now) ex-girlfriend to fuck off. I want kids, I want a family, and I want a simple life. After years of deconstructing life, I just want to pick up all the pieces and build something new and hopefully find some metaphysical sense, too.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.