[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

French literature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 9780521897860.jpg (53KB, 180x272px) Image search: [Google]
9780521897860.jpg
53KB, 180x272px
basically how do i learn the entire french literature ( poetry , novels, theatre etc.. ) in a week ?
>>
>>9490462
Hyperbolic chamber, desu
>>
>>9490462
Same way I learned to talk about all of English literature, through memes
>>
>>9490462
Life is hard and has no meaning, everything is oppression, dude let's all be pedophiles

You're welcome
>>
>>9490486
> dude let's all be pedophiles

Sounds more like British literature
>>
>>9490470
>>9490478
>>9490486
>>9490492

I moved to France, and i have to pass their french bac basically, now the thing is i don't have much time and A LOT of subjects to cover.

Analyzing texts, capability of talking about any century from the 16th to the 20th, as i said poetry, novels, etc..
I already read some poetry but i find it extremely dull, the novels are very good, Balzac in particular, but yeah back to the subject, any good books ?
>>
I scared everyone away didn't i, either that or people don't actually know as much as they brag about here on /lit.
>>
>>9490586
My advice is stick to 19th and 20th century writers as things are more internationally minded then and novels are your best bet as you can focus more on theme and plot rather than linguistic nuances and influences
>>
>>9490515
Did you choose "L" or "S" ? You probably are in "L" since you are asking this question. If you are in "L", go the "CDI" and read the manuals, they cover most of the basics. You probably won't have time to read a lot, so only read the two books that are at the "Literature" program, since you will have to write a "dissertation" about them for the exam. Don't forget to study history and philosophy, using the manuals as well. Try to score big in english, if you follow the formal restrictions it should be easy. Try to get the easy points in science and sports. Also see if you can get a "tiers temps" of some kind.
>>
>>9490515
Get used copies of the Lagarde & Michard textbooks, that's how we froggies learn our authors in high-school.
>>
>>9490462
If you're serious, "La littérature française pour les nuls" (yeah a For Dummies book) can be read in a week and gives a broad overview. It's a fine first step, you don't need to read more in depth or abstract histories right away. Of course, you still need to read the actual authors, but if you have only a week...
>>
>>9492796
It was the Hatier series in my time.
Great books though.
>>
>>9492772
I'm in series S my friend.

>>9492796
I'll check them out.

>>9493425
Yeah i found it already, reading it as we speak, and btw my exam was expedited, not even a week more like 4 days, but it's only a "blanc" so i'm not that stressed out, i'll be well prepared for the real one.
>>
>>9492796
Any way to find them online ?
These look really good.
>>
>>9493505
>I'm in series S my friend.
Are you in première or Terminale ? If you are in Terminale, no lit for you this year, better study maths and physics. If you are in Première, you just have to avoid getting a 0, lit is only coffecient 4, it won't matter to much. If you still want to do well, the easiest is the oral exam. The subject will be one of the twenty text that your teacher selected. Be sure to prepare them in advance, and you should get a decent grade. As for the writing exam, if you are not inspired by the "commentaire" or the "dissertation", you still can do the "imagination" subject, it will come down to how good you write french. Overall, you should not worry too much about it, the bac is easy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.