[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Erotica the easiest genre to write?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I feel like the social stigma and the topic alone pushes most talented or semi-skilled writers out.. but they sell a lot and people love to read them..
>>
Most erotica is utter drivel, just because more people write and read it doesn't mean they're any good at it. But your sex drive makes you overlook that.
>>
Considering the avalanche of free or inexpensive erotica already available on the internet, you would probably make more money working at mcdonalds. It's probably fun though, in its own way.
>>
File: 1474518064687.png (575KB, 905x571px)
1474518064687.png
575KB, 905x571px
>>9488048
>the social stigma
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>9488092
Not everyone is an a-list actress in hollywood, she can say whatever she wants and she's set for life. There's a big difference in an erotica writer in some commuter town who wants to hold down a non-minimum wage job.
>>
>>9488092
She's right there with that quote. It's a good thing, however. Just because "it's a lot of work" doesn't mean it's not worth it. Learning chemistry is a lot of work. Being able to master the piano is a lot of work. I'm glad that we have chemists, and I'm glad that we have pianists.
>>
>>9488062
You're kinda right. If you want to make money, you have to stay away from the vanilla stuff. The internet is overflowing with that.
Write some alien impregnation rape stuff and you'll make cash.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.