[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two stubborn men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: zg_hgd_i.jpg (36KB, 500x834px) Image search: [Google]
zg_hgd_i.jpg
36KB, 500x834px
The pressure was extreme. One of them would die in the fight. They both were the kind to never give up.
Teddy was the eldest of a strict bourgeois family whose destiny was to be the best, or the best.
Louis had lived ten years in the streets and once had had to kill a dog with his teeth.

As blood was soaking the carpet, a flickering image passed trough Louis' mind, of the time he had to suck a penis for money. In the throes of hate, vengeance and exhaustion, his Achilles' heel resurfaced : in the face of extreme immediate danger, he had learned to sacrifice pride for the sake of sheer life, and it had become a habit.

Teddy was not like that. He still had the pride of a young bull, and it was the first time he was faced with the dilemma of having to choose between winning, and living.
>>
Holy... I want more
>>
You can both win and live and sacrifice no pride if you're patient senpai
>>
>>9485752
ideas?
>>
Lemme try pham
>The air between them crackled with pressure. Neither knew how to give up. One would have to die.
>Teddy was the eldest in a strict bourgeois family, destined from birth to be adorned with greatness.
>Louis never knew his family and grew up on the streets, clawing for surival like a mad stray, and biting like one too.
>Blood was slowly soaking in the carpet. An image flashed in Louis's mind - that time he had to suck a penis for cash. He was through many such moments since, sacrificing pride, time and again, just to drag himself through another day. He felt hatred welling up in his exhaused body.
>Teddy wasn't like that. He had untamed pride of a young stallion, and never knew the terrifying dilemma of having to choose between life and victory.
>They got naked.
>>
>>9485744
Whoa, you know what bourgeois means? You must be one smart cookie ;)
>>
>>9485744
Stop trying to rip off Hem so much. Develop your own style.
>>
I tried mate.

Crippling pressure, and the thought of death driving them, both men stood tall.
One, Teddy, heir to a familial throne, standing in stark contrast to Louis, with the bite of a dog and the life of one as well.
On the stained red carpet, Louis remembered- when he sacrificed his pride as a man, and was forced to live by the pleasures of men. He made an exchange then, something he has since grown accustomed to- abandoning virtue in the pursuit of life.
Teddy, in all his regal lifetime, had never thought of such a thing. For him, winning was identical to living, to existing. To be Teddy was to be a winner; at least, until today. In this moment, something forever unknown to him has made itself clear, and he too will have to choose- between what honor there is in death, and the continued grasp of life.

>>9485821
this is nice senpai, I liked it
>>
bamp
>>
What causes that abdominal asymmetry
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>9487397
Inconsistent thinking and negative self-talk.
>>
>>9485744
I have an idea for a beginning:

"Only one enemy remained; two if you count God."
>>
>>9487827
kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.