[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was wondering if you people could give me some suggestions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kokou-no-hito-2220763.jpg (170KB, 800x1186px) Image search: [Google]
kokou-no-hito-2220763.jpg
170KB, 800x1186px
I was wondering if you people could give me some suggestions of manga that deal with this theme:

>Personal growth (development) through effort and practice.

Some of my favorites in this line are Vagabond, Ikkyu, Buddha and Kokou no Hito.

I also like manga that are clearly made for adults and whose creators are greatly ambitious in an artistic, intellectual and even spiritual level, so I would also appreciate some suggestions on this line. I made a short list of titles that I think that fit in this pattern:

>Ayako
>Buddha
>The Book of Human Insects
>Phoenix
>Kokou no Hito
>Vagabond
>Real
>Barefoot Gen
>Berserk
>Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
>Akira
>Hajime no Ippo
>Ikkyu (unfortanelty I only found volumes 1 and 2 online; there are still volumes 2 and 3 left for me to read but I could find it for the life of me)

I would greatly appreciate suggestions.

*(tried this on /a/ already, but without success, so I am posting it now on the board on which I originally wanted to post – the quality of the minds and the emotional aspects of the psyche of the users is much better here)
>>
Baby steps
Bakuman
>>
shamo
>>
>>9485397
I don't know if you've ever read Buraiden Gai by FKMT but you should check it out. It's my favorite manga along with Kokou no Hito. Similar themes as well imo.
>>
Great Teacher Onizuka
But 1998 dorama better though
>>
Kakukaku Shikajika
>>
>>9485397

bump
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.