[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meteoric rise What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1483734431784.png (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1483734431784.png
8KB, 231x218px
>meteoric rise

What did they mean by this?
>>
a quick ascent
>>
>>9481700
That always trigger me.

>>9481739
Meteors descend.
>>
>>9482339
OP asked what "they" mean. You're retarded.
>>
>>9482339
The only descend when they get pulled into a planets gravitational pull.
And even if what you said was true, oxymorons are a common literary device.
>>
File: Timmy.png (168KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Timmy.png
168KB, 2560x1600px
they meant they too failed to read george orwell on politics and the english language

by not innovating they missed the thing you noticed as being backwards

i find "wears their heart on their sleeve" disturbing, since I look at it through a matrix of

a) distrusting happy morons, since i used to be one
b) what groups of people wore/wear things on their sleeve
producing
c) the happy moron tramples on the gentler sensibilities of the socius, producing their own chastisement-in-rejection, or "fall".

chilling i know

also "salt of the earth" - i am pretty sure this is one to amuse the elect since salt fucks the earth up

and it's ubiquitous common use to mean "good people of lower status/class" pretty much proves you need to read the Orwell essay rn
>>
>>9481700

You are an impostor
>>
maybe we are just supposed to take the velocity, affect, and heavenly situation of the meteor, along with the principle of what is to rise.

which is what it basically does, if you're not on the look out for language games programmed by thinkers for thinkers, and are a pleb.

but then it's still nice to think about meteors rising... poetic license.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.