[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should my next poem be about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Sanburg.jpg (85KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sanburg.jpg
85KB, 700x700px
What should my next poem be about?
>>
When you're down to the brass on a pencil eraser
But you made a mistake
On the same place you've made several mistakes before.
So you rub out your mistake,
The brass rips the paper
And now the mistake turns into a void
And now thats all it eer can be.
>>
>>9474950
The Triumph of Time
>>
>>9474950
Isis. I don't mean the Islamist group, I mean the Goddess. Write about the Goddess Isis and her Nile-flooding tears.
>>
>>9475849
(You) have me thinking of Nobel winner Bob Dylan all of a sudden, anon. Oh, and of a certain organization too.
Great song on if not his best album, a very good one. And timely. That mixture of Mexican and Egyptian elements very effective.
>>
The liberating sensation of pissing rejoining you to your physiological ground
>>
>>9474950
roses
you'll never be good if you keep avoiding them
>>
>>9474950
That quote reads like it's written by an edgy 14 year old who thinks he's got it all figured out now
>>
>>9474971
Wow. It's like you shouldn't completely forget about your mistakes, or you'll leave a hole inside yourself.
We have to learn from our mistakes the right way otherwise we tear ourselves apart.
>>
File: quadrophonic.jpg (12KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
quadrophonic.jpg
12KB, 300x298px
>>9476107
Yeah, what makes Desire great is that its language is so simple and explicit in what it's saying, yet there are levels to each and every song. Personally, Joey is my favourite off of it. Also just realised it's the 7th of May, which was so damned close. Would have been perfect if two days earlier.
>>
this dick and how it ain't free
>>
>>9474950
What does he mean by that?

An echo, like sound that reflects and spreads and continues to spread after the source has stopped. Like how a poem continues to speak after it is written?

A shadow, of a person, a feeling? The overlooked, simplistic projection? Caused by light, which evokes hope, but is dark, which evokes sadness perhaps?

The echo (poem itself) asking a shadow (overlooked feeling, always present) to dance.
engaging emotions we always carry but rarely acknowledge, with the "echo" of poetry?
>>
>>9474950
write about the circus
>>
write about how you spend all day on 4chan, and you're all sad and stuff.
>>
>>9476333
Yep. What is it about Joey? So many positively loathe it, and yet I feel it's the perfect centerpiece. Mozambique might be Dylan's happiest song. I couldn't get it out of my head the night my son was born (in early November).
>>
>>9477319
thank you nick cage
>>
>>9477319
thanks, i thought he was just fucking around
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.