[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0814.jpg (32KB, 498x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
32KB, 498x295px
Once I travelled through time in a dream. Don't believe me? Let me tell you the story...

>I was at my home doing my business, you know, the usual; watching TV, when I saw a strange man with a coat with the back of their head to me, as he stood up.

>I went to get my mum. It was 2015 and September in this time. When my mum came back he was gone.

>We started hearing a high pitched noise, it didn't hurt, or maybe it was only me that could hear it.

>I went outside and someone that looked a bit like my sister was crawling around the corner.

>I shut the door as fast as I could and ran to the outside of the front yard.
>cont.
>>
>When I ran outside everything was clear. Nothing was there but my backyard and street.

>I walked back inside and everything was normal. What had just happened? The high pitch noise was still going but no one questioned it.

>I walked into my backyard and opened a gate in my yard. Suddenly, two people grabbed me, "We are the dark spirits, the forgotten ones." Said the one on my left.

>I managed to escape but now their were five in my backyard, two of them looked like the ones that grabbed me, one of them looked like the girl that crawled around the corner, and one looked strangely like someone I knew.

>They had changed my whole house and backyard, it was all purple with orange splattered in places.

>I ran through the gate in my backyard and I blacked out.
>cont.
>>
>I woke up in my old school, I was at my locker. I asked a teacher what the date was and she said 13, May, 2015.

>What? It was September a few hours ago and now it's May? How is this possible.

>I went up to a group that I would hang out with in the future and a few of them were new kids that had joined my school this year. I was friends with them in the future but not sure if I was with them now.

>"Hey, I don't know if you know me, but I can help you all." I said to the group and pointed to two kids in my group, "You are going to be best friends when you get older."

>"Oh, okay." He replied. They were confused but one of the kids had a twin. This wasn't how it should've been. But they must've thought I was insane.

>I was starting to wish at this point that I had remembered the lottery numbers. That was really getting on my nerves.
>cont.
>>
>I waited out the rest of my time until September. Me and my family have started going crazy about the back in time theory, so much that we visited our old house.

>Someone that looked like someone I knew was inside the house. I didn't want to scare him so I didn't show my face. He ran away so I did as well. I told my sister to walk around the corner to see if the coast was clear, as we were trying to find out how to time travel.

>My sister came back to me and said there was a kid but he ran back inside. This all sounded strangely familiar.

>We read somewhere that if we coloured a plot of land two colours and two colours only, we could travel in time. So we did that.

>I told my parents that we couldn't let anyone find out what we were doing and so that no one could tell anyone anything. I also told them to scare whoever to the point of fainting.

>They carried the kid but he managed to black out. They just left him there.

>Could it be? I was the one at the window? My sister was the one crawling around the corner? My parents were the ones that sent young me back in time? Or could I be going crazy? The plot of land expanded and eventually created a worm hole. Everyone and everything was sucked into it.
>the end
>>
What do you think of my short story /lit/? What would you rate it?
>>
>>9471820
>Don't believe me? Let me tell you the story...
Didn't read past that, your story is shit you reddit teen faggot
>>
>>9471827
I wrote this way back in 2015, when I didn't even browse 4chan, yet partially heard of it. I was also 17 at the time, kek. I also looked at that part and cringed, but kept it in because antique feels
>>
>>9471834
Was pretty good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.