[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joseph Mcelroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
Where does the meme that Mcelroy is difficult come from? Does it all stem from women and men? I'm reading A smugglers bible right now and its my 3rd book from him and once again it just seems like regular stuff any serious reader can deal with. The story in actress in the house was DIFFERENT but that doesn't equate to difficulty. Ancient history wasn't hard at all. It was a suspenseful nail biter desu senpai. The narrative switched from the present to his past and that was about as difficult as it got. Is it all Women and memes fault? pic unrelated.
>>
did you like the ones you've read?
>>
>>9469174
yeah I did. My favorite was ancient history. I haven't read a book that addictive before. It consumed my life. As lame as it is to say it was a real page turner lol. I just wanted to see what was going to happen in that damn apartment. Sriously suspenseful. His books are unique. He has a way of writing that is incredibly stylish at times.
>>
>>9469187
how's a smuggler's bible?
>>
>>9469261
its good so far. reminds me a lot of the new york memories from ancient history. only 30 pages in though.
>>
his books are difficult...to find
>>
>>9469261
alright im fucking hooked. i dont know how he does it so fast every time. the plots are always so intriguing, you just cant stop reading. hes becoming one of my favorite authors. might have to move gaddis down a notch.

>>9469526
yeah i feel you on that one. i have only seen 1 of his books at my local stores in a year. i ordered them all except hinds kidnap and women and men. although i might have to shell out the money for kidnap. its sounds like his most interesting book.
>>
>>9469261
fucking fantastic, but WnM is unironically as bad as anything on the meme trilogy
>>
go to bed nic
>>
>>9469676
>might have to move gaddis down a notch.

i dislike gaddis. based on that is it probable i'll dislike mcelroy too?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.