[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pg poetry general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

/pg/ - poems general

Best OC shit
>>
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood..
>>
A girl I loved I tried to woe
I did not know she was a Jew
I introduced myself to her
And said "Hallo, mein name's Hitler."
She laughed at me, my love was spurned
She first was gassed, and then was burned.
>>
I want a cuddle
please someone.
Sad.

R8 my poem
>>
roses are red violets are blue something something rhymes with blue
>>
And I'm thinking about using terms like ablated
To describe just how I wish to extract the membrane
From an egg (of course not just hers), but not a sucking
, a sucking out of like a breath in from on top of
And I'm not wanting that slipping through. Nor the correct -
>>
i want to participate in poetry slams, but the more i think about it, the more it seems to me that i do not have the qualifications to speak about the things i would love to speak about.
now its very common for foreign poets to rant about the political situation immigrants are in, but i'd rather write and perform something about virtues. problem is, i dont see myself virtuous enough. should i fake it?
>>
>>9468883
Read whatever you feel like sharing. Nobody is expecting anything from you.
>>
I killed a deer today.
I was riding my bike through the fields when I startled a deer.
I took of scared and ran onto the road where an SUV hit it.
I rode away as quickly as I could.
I killed a deer.
I feel so bad.
>>
>>9468743
I took the road less traveled...
>>
>>9469652
So goodbye
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.