[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Counterculture Thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0971.jpg (69KB, 316x499px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.jpg
69KB, 316x499px
Is this worth reading?
>>
>>9468017
Only if it reveals that Terrence McKenna and WS Burroughs invented the meme of primitive cultures using psychedelic drugs.
>>
>>9468021
I don't understand your point here?
Did you read this book?
>>
Good book. Also check out Storming Heaven, Hoffman's LSD: My Problem Child, Uncle Fester's Practical LSD Manufacture, Otto Snow's LSD, and Pickard's Rose of Paracelsus.
>>
the most interesting part for me was the stuff about intelligence services, specifically the CIA, involvement in the LSD market, also where that stupid "lsd has strychnine in it" meme started, i remember stupid hippy kids telling me that in the 90s when i was doing tons of acid, they'd be like "oh the reason you feel all jittery is because of the strychnine" it's like strychnine is deadly if it had that in it we'd all be fucking dead, but apparently the CIA helped spread this meme by having skinhead bikers in cali sell poisoned doses... kind of interesting the ties between nazi biker gangs and the federal government...but the feds have supported organized crime many times so i guess it shouldn't be a surprise, but it's nice to have a documented footnoted report on it to convince normies that it's not a "conspiracy theory"
>>
if you like that check out peter pan

it's about a little boy who never grew up
>>
>>9468021
What do you mean by primitive, because if you mean indigenous peoples that still exist, that is documented enough to assume it's a common trend, and I don't even like McKenna
>>
>>9468283
Wow I can't believe that decent people still exist on this murky board.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>9468017
> Dreams the complete social acid history of LSD: the dreams CIA, the sixties, and acid beyond dreams acid.

Catchy title.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.