[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Allen Watts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: A.Watts.jpg (44KB, 525x366px) Image search: [Google]
A.Watts.jpg
44KB, 525x366px
Where do I start with this guy?

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: AlanWatts Weabo.jpg (56KB, 700x812px) Image search: [Google]
AlanWatts Weabo.jpg
56KB, 700x812px
>inb4 You don't
>inb4 With the Greeks

Kindly move on.
>>
>>9466845
Youtube has a lot of his lectures on one particular channel, on matters of Buddhism, Zen, Christianity, Taoism, and random other subjects. He has a good talk about G.K. Chesterton.
>>
Listen to the lectures of his that are on youtube, then decide if he is interesting enough to read
>>
>>9466845
I would advise you to stick to his youtube lectures
He is a good public speaker but not a good writer
>>
>>9466894
But if you must I would suggest the way of zen
>>
>>9466896
You should actually actively avoid all of its content that is based on Eastern philosophies, religions and practices: you will learn things that are either misinformed, misinterpreted or downright wrong.
>>
Bring him to the aa
>>
The Wisdom of Insecurity can be read easily in an afternoon and gets most of his points across. Don't be misled by the title, I highly recommend it, I've reread it many times due to its insight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.