[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 25673.jpg (39KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
25673.jpg
39KB, 300x400px
Is this the final boss of literature?
>>
Well it's not actually literature, it's theology.

It is a pretty beastly work, though. I think it's on par with the Summa.
>>
I read Confessions expecting a saintly work, and it was Augustine complaining he loves to beat the pussy up too much, and then crying and thanking God for allowing him to not want to beat the pussy up as much anymore The City of God must be the Ozma of repressed sexuality manifesting as bumming young boys (boipu$$y ain't pu$$y).
>>
>>9466275
yeah it's kind of sad augustine is the same as the buddha in that he was a normie who hammered vag all his life, then when he got old and his t dropped a notch, he decides to become all uptight and lecture everyone on how hammering vag is bad, it's like fuck off normie
>>
>>9466275
>>9466291
croats btfo
>>
File: 1491776470975.jpg (5KB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
1491776470975.jpg
5KB, 250x216px
>>9466291
>it's like fuck off normie
>>
>>9466253
Yeah. I tried reading it, but reading it without knowing what theological debates he was engaged in makes the text very disorienting.
>>
>>9466301
That's why you start with the geeks.
>>
>>9466340
Well played
>>
Reading this seriously and continously would be great for literally anyone. Its a big old classic. But literature is vast enough (and lives are short enough) that there is no final boss. The bosses go on forever, and the levelling up, until you die.
>>
>>9466397
This is factually untrue. Finnegans Wake is the final boss. Once you level up to there and finish Finnegans Wake, you have nothing to do but turn to the start of Finnegans Wake and read it over again.
>>
>>9466275
Augustine bummed younglings?
>>
What's the Islamic equivalent of Summa or City of God?
>>
>>9466248
st augustine was a fucking retarded mommy's boy faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.