[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Nick Land a fascist? Why or why not? What is his political praxis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: C98_MDSUQAAmFvZ.jpg (77KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
C98_MDSUQAAmFvZ.jpg
77KB, 1023x682px
Is Nick Land a fascist? Why or why not?

What is his political praxis?
>>
>>9460315
He's a dirty Marxist swine.
He doesn't hate women and minorities like we do as Fascist redpillers
>>
>>9460315
google accelerationism and then add cyborgs or whatever
>>
>>9460315
I had an English exam and I panicked and wrote about Land and CCRU. Is this stuff academically respectable or have I fucked up?
>>
>>9460333
You were probably reported to the fbi, anon. What were you thinking!
>>
File: IMG_1225.jpg (3MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1225.jpg
3MB, 3024x3024px
>>9460352
>>
>>9460324
but what is the difference between left, right and unconditional accelerationism?
>>
is Nick land even NRx anymore? What is he?
>>
>>9460333
There are two possibilities there.
A. The staff know who he is and you're fucked.
B. The staff doesn't know who he is, does some research, and discovers that he's an ex-methhead who writes about AI eliminating humanity (in which case you are fucked).
>>
>>9460500
I believe there has to be another option.. please.
>>
>>9460380
extreme classical liberal with social darwinist antihumanist characteristics
>>
>>9460380
antihumanist accelerationist
>>
>>9460500
Fug you might be right. But I only mentioned hyperstition and didn't mention him by name so I might be okay

>>9461276
Weirdly this isn't me
>>
How do I start with him?
>>
>>9461276
C. Your professor is a crypto-accelerationist, awards you an A, and initiates you into his occultic secret society bent on expediting the cyber-pocalypse.
>>
>>9460371
nothing important
>>
>>9460320
When are you going to stop? No one is laughing, my dude.
>>
>>9460500
>implying anyone cares what your subject is so long as you can support your thesis and cite things properly
>>
>>9460315
no, he disclaims fascism often on his twitter
he's a cyberpunk social darwinist
>>
>>9461585
seconding this
>>
>>9461585
thirding this, this stale meme is worse than a bump
>>
>>9461786
>>9462395
Keeping shilling all you like shareblue we're not going to stop dropping red pills
>>
>>9460315
>Is Nick Land a fascist?
hahahaha just how much of a normie do you even have to BE to even ASK something like this
>praxis
There is no praxis for NRx you normie tumblr faggot. It's letting entropy take care of half-bright commies like yourself
>>
>>9460333
>>9460500
Here's what's going to happen: you're not fucked, because academics are, to the last one of them, an incredibly self-absorbed lot who only care about what little subjects they've carved out to pick over like starving dogs over dried bones. Your professor's going to give you a grade based on how pleasant or unpleasant it was to read your paper; if you managed not to horribly mangle English grammar and to make at least one or two identifiable claims, you're going to get at least a B.

t. academic-in-training.

Also, nice digits.
>>
>>9462467
That sounds like cuckoldry
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.