[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could I compare the autonomy and freedom of Kant and Spinoza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: kant.jpg (23KB, 222x300px) Image search: [Google]
kant.jpg
23KB, 222x300px
Could I compare the autonomy and freedom of Kant and Spinoza? What do you think about?
>>
Go read the first 50 pages of Charles Taylor's book "Hegel" and you will see that yes a highly altered/confused form of Spinoza's self-sufficiency was used by the Romantic idealists in conjunction with Kant's radical freedom
>>
>>9459790
Dude you can like do whatever you want
>>
It's literally what Schopenhauer did. Read WILL and Rep.
>>
OP here. THanks. I need some advices about books that I should buy, if anyone else has any tips.
>>
>>9459790
Haha this meme is marvelous!
>>
>>9459790
...this only works if you purposely mispronounce his name to make that shitty pun
>>
>>9459790
hm... naw dude they're completely opposite. to kant we're always-already free and should therefor obey reason, whereas for spinoza we are only free when we operate according to clear and distinct ideas free from the bondage of the affects
their systems of ethics are therefor opposed (sorry my neighbour is ranting to himself outside at 3am so it's kind of hard to think/write)
>>
>>9462088
Have you ever heard British English?
>>
>>9462088
yeah kant/cunt puns are the only good ones
>>
>>9462088
What are you talking about, how aren't "can't" and Kant pronounced the same?
>>
>>9463116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWNMtcVxa10
>>
>>9463124
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qfZqRklnmg
>>
>>9463130
yes they sound nothing alike
>>
>>9463124
>>9463130
I get your point but these seem more like a matter of accent more than pronunciation.
I sure as fuck don't say "can't" like that limey faggot anyway
>>
>arguing autistically over a retarded pun

/lit/ in a nutshell
>>
>>9463153
>this post

reddit in a nutshell
>>
>>9463153
>indifference to language

pseuds in a nutshell
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.