[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT : STUDYING TECHNIQUES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1489011307774.png (35KB, 645x552px) Image search: [Google]
1489011307774.png
35KB, 645x552px
Apart from the feynman technique and the holistic learning method, which ways you find yourself studying efficiently?

inb4 i'm a lazy scumbag who wants shortcuts, yes that is partially true, in a 20 80 rule way, so don't be a dick and share your precious infographs, pdfs, texts and everything helpful really
>>
i snort adderoll and just fucking crunch
>>
>>9459114
i don't do drugs f4m otherwise aderall is not a bad option
>>
>>9459118
well start, faggot. get in the 23rd or whatever century
>>
>>9459119
i can't handle addictions really well so i try to stay away from everything addictive
>>
>>9459125
you got your answer, we don't need your fucking diary entries.
>>
File: 143585118338.png (41KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
143585118338.png
41KB, 500x504px
>>9459131
just chill out man there is literally no need to be agressive
>>
>>9459096
I go to the library and do a "scheme/croquis/resume" however you call it in your country and go over it over and over again until I can write it down on a paoer without looking or go trough it mentally without flops. It grants me usually a 7'5/10 in tests. Granted Ive never used this method for extense stuff, mostly 2-3 units exams.
>>
>>9459185
how strong are you chances of "acing it all" ?
>extense
do you mean intense?
>>
>>9459131
M E A N Y
>>
>>9459270
Luck. I try to narrow down what I think is important or relevant and study that. The 7'5 comes from leaving out chunks that seem unimportant or lacking fluff on the subject so it ends up being a 2 line answer and the teacher rather have you write a 10 liner saying the exact same thing but filled of unimportant stuff.
If you dont leave anything out of your escheme and make it not as concise as it should be then you may get an ace.
>>
If you're in school, go to the lectures and pay attention to the lecturer. Take some notes during class.
Afterwards rewrite the notes and key concepts (by hand).
Do exercise or answer questions about the material.
Anything you don't remember in a week, rewrite (again by hand).
Anything you don't understand, ask for clarification. Then write it down in a way that makes sense to you (BY HAND).
>>
File: anki.png (219KB, 1642x684px) Image search: [Google]
anki.png
219KB, 1642x684px
>>9459096
SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS
>>
I attend all the lectures and write stuff down, bonus if the professor asks questions, they are usually on the test.
Then the day before the exam(usually night), i write down some questions and answer them until I know the answers without looking it up.
Deadlines are the best motivation.
I have a 9,75 average.
>>
>>9460282
Thank you anon, I'll try this shit out desu sempai.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.