[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (27KB, 543x271px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27KB, 543x271px
Is it good?
>>
>>9457167
Yeah. Pretty much.
>>
>>9457167
good is objective, it depends on the person, I for one find it pretty retarded why not kill all the people who are after the throne and then kill the fucking trills fuck those flower guys.
>>
For what it is (a page turning nerd fantasy) it's pretty good.
>>
>>9457167
1-3 ok
4-5 no
6-7? probably not

don't bother.
>>
>>9457167
Its one of the better fantasy series out there, but it's pure shit in comparison to Malazan desu
>>
>>9457505
also, buying GRRM's books only supports his vidya lifestyle and encourages him to write scripts to end the series and abandon the books. he's not an artist, he's a fat slob who got rich and quit his epic.
>>
this shit fucking sucks

he literally cant write battle scenes. theyre like 2 pages and the just fucking suck

everything else gets repeated a thousand times

+ the writing is juvenile as fuck
its like harry-potter tier but f\fuckkk this shit is so bad FUCK OFF
>>
>>9457167
Get the fuck back to r/books.
>>
>>9457542
Name better battle scenes than the ones in Yoshikawa Eiji's Musashi.
>>
>>9457567
kill yourself
>>
>>9457572
Give me a good reason and I will do it.
>>
>>9457578
youre defending game of thrones
>>
>>9457582
Musashi is completely unrelated to game of thrones. I just named it as an example of good battle scenes and I thought you would have read it as someone who pays attention to those.
>>
Martin is a fat bastard and dumbass. Read Tolkien, C.S. Lewis or others.
>>
>>9457567
I read Musashi last summer and all the battles were amazing. Can't think of anything that tops it
>>
At this stage you're better off just watching the show, you get the gist of the story and it's less time spent given its a tv show and not five books.

t. guy who read all of them, really just pick up something thats actually finished.
>>
they arent bad for what they are, but that doesnt mean they are worth reading unless youre into fantasy genreshit

you could do yourself a favor and read Tolkien instead desu
>>
File: 1489044560701.png (775KB, 1011x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1489044560701.png
775KB, 1011x1362px
OP, please don't waste your time. The saga isn't even finished and the author is one step to death, also the TV series is going to tell the end of the books saga so please don't waste your time, please.
>>
>>9457857
tfw you always knew this pic as bait but its actually very true
>>
>>9457495
>good is objective
What did he mean by this
>>
>>9457582
Dumbass just proved he's never read them. fucking kek
>>
>>9457891
>what did he mean
Subjective
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.