/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /lit/ feel about this man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5939.jpg (378KB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5939.jpg
378KB, 2060x1236px
How does /lit/ feel about this man
>>
>>9456831
Is being a terribly shit but incredibly rich author, still desperately trying to cling on to relevancy by talking like a teenager online while battling severe alcoholism brought on by knowing deep down your entire lifes "work", (if you can call that shit work) is one hundred percent absolute garbage drivel... perhaps the most pathetic thing someone can do ever? I think it might be.

Why do *people* Do These Things *Wipes Arse with book* Why?(masturbates to the thought of him laying on her death bed and realising everything he ever wrote was worthless shit) *laughs*

Jesus, what a fucking cunt.
>>
>>9456831
BASED
A
S
E
D

/OURGUY/
O
U
R
G
U
Y
/
>>
>>9456831
One of the greatest writers ever. Although, I feel like you wrote way too much. His books range from being amazing to "It's okay.". You see the same themes playout in his books after time.
"It" holds a special place in my heart though.
>>
>>9457529
*He wrote to much
Don't know how that got turned into a "you"
>>
>>9457529
>"It" holds a special place in my heart though
It's an excellent book if you discover it at the right time. Not sure if it still holds up, but the characterization and life given to the town were really nice. The coming-of-age aspect for the children was done well too.
>>
>>9457529
Ever read his Dark Tower series?
>>
SEWER GANGBANG
>>
>>9456831
What does John Carmack have to do with literature? Saged
>>
>>9457723
God you're disgusting
>>
He's an anti gun feminist cuck, but I like his books
>>
>>9456831
i know king's been endlessly mocked for this but how about that sewer orgy, huh? how about them apples?
>>
>>9456831
Not so much a literary opinion, but everyone can agree he looks like he lives in Whoville and works at the post office
>>
>>9457752
That describes 99% of authors.
>>9457723
also pretty sure it's Thruston Moore.
>>
>>9458307
he looks like a face was ripped from a thirtysomething aspiring middle manager who ate mcdonalds out of convenience, and then that face was stretched over his skull after an arcane ritual.

maybe it's the smiling while hiding lips, but he looks like he lives in the uncanny valley and works as a reptilian.
>>
>>9456831

It's been a long time since I read him but he's unbelievable talented. He is one of the big name American authors who seem to really care about writing.
>>
>>9456831
>shitty person
>liberal
>drunk
>works for the cia
>murdered a man on his birthday
>>
>>9458420

Your points 4 and 5 should only count as one or else it is a bit dishonest. Still a good writer though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.