[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on David Berlinski and his books?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Berlinski.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Berlinski.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
What are your thoughts on David Berlinski and his books?
>>
>>9453135
>Berlinski is a secular Jew
We are redpilled here, kid. We're against atheists and semites. Time you realized your time is over
>>
>>9453150
if memory serves me right he declared himself agnostic, so he ain't atheistic
>>
>>9453157
>Berlinski says he is skeptical of evolution for a number of reasons, including the appearance "at once" of an astonishing number of novel biological structures in the Cambrian explosion, the lack of major transitional fossils transitional sequences, the lack of recent significant evolution in sharks, the evolution of the eye, and the failure of evolutionary biology to explain various phenomena ranging from the sexual cannibalism of redback spiders to why women are not born with a tail.[11] The article was described by historian of science Ronald L. Numbers as "a version of ID theory."
Atheists BTFO
>>
>>9453170
he's pretty good though, raises valid points
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ElA0--JNg
>>
>>9453176
that's it, I'm a God missile now

Next time, please try to present an argument or something in the OP instead of an inane 'tell me what to think /lit/!'
>>
>>9453186
Can you explain how the vast majority of mutations are deleterious, if they are to be the engines of evolution? Since they're the source of genetic diversity according to the current darwinian theory.

We have life-like system today, such as computer code. So why can't we put a darwinian algorithm in them and see something with the complexity of life developing? You can put equations from the theory of relativity and see the results, so where are the demonstrations of darwinian theory?

If we take a copy of Windows and make random changes, it will experience catastrophic failure at one point, why isn't this happening with living systems?

Darwinian theory says whales have common ancestry with cows, they're considered part of the ungulates, so they came from land. How many changes are required for a land based animal to be able to live fully in the ocean, and what should be expect of the fossil record based on that estimate?

he didn't mention deities at any point, he's just criticizing the darwinian theory.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.