[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck me shit up /lit/ >neet >only studying >lurk /lit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1476635437001.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1476635437001.png
32KB, 688x578px
fuck me shit up /lit/

>neet
>only studying
>lurk /lit/ every single day
>read 2~4 hours every single day
>started with the greeks up to the odissey
>have read ulysses and other major works and loved every bit of it
>reading the bible and about to start with the greek plays
>get an internship
>stop lurking /lit/ and start lurking /fit/ more regularly
>stop reading completely

how to cope with this /lit/? how do I come back to my solid reading habit?
>>
>>9453105
reminder to sage and report these worthless frog faggot threads
>>
>>9453112
oi thats plain rude
>>
>>9453115
Instead of spending hours every day ranting about women and minorities online and posting frogs, read books.
It's that simple, you vile excuse of a human being. Delete your pathetic 'le epic frog man Pepe xD'-folder right now and close the 'woman hate'-thread tab
>>
>>>/r9k/

Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>9453120
>>9453121
I have never lurked /r9k/ nor do I hate women.
geez, /lit/ used to be a bit friendly
>>
>>9453129
Keep your feel faggotry on the board for weak-willed impotent retards.
You're probably fat and ugly as well.
>>
>>9453136
damn, you must feel very good insulting people online
>>
File: Photo Apr 27, 8 14 38 PM.jpg (84KB, 599x795px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 27, 8 14 38 PM.jpg
84KB, 599x795px
This triggered by le frog.
>>
>>9453147
>frogposters
>people
Nice meme
>>
>>9453105
Non-leftist scum answer:
Work out a schedule. Something you don't really need as a neet but definitely can make use of as a working man. You have your job, so you can block out that time as for work. Set a regular time to go to the gym if that's your thing, and then set aside some time for reading. If you get home at, say, 7:00, make some dinner and read until 9:00. You'll have to learn how to manage your time as you exit NEETdom and you might as well start now. Plus it'll help you be successful in other things, too. Time management is the one thing screwing over most neets.
My suggestions:
1) Set alarms. I have a buzzer alarm on my phone for when I go outside for a walk. I enjoy the peace and fresh air, but I just never set aside the time for it unless the alarm interrupts me and sets me straight.
2) Use a schedule planner. Write things down in a notebook, keep track of what time is for what and stick to the plan. This one is difficult but probably the best. It basically turns you into a superuser but for real life. This is how all the most successful chads do their shit.
3) Set a rhythm. If you do the same thing every day, or weekday, it really helps you to maintain your goals. For instance: Workout in the mornings, go to work during the day, read during the evenings. That way it becomes a habit and you don't even need to think about it.
>>
File: 1473685009102[1].png (250KB, 1076x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1473685009102[1].png
250KB, 1076x1056px
>>9453190
This is redpill and white nationalist approved.
Pepe agrees (see pic for proof)
>>
File: 1486751090545.png (114KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486751090545.png
114KB, 217x320px
>>9453190
thanks, those seems like very solid advice.

>Time management is the one thing screwing over most neets.
thats for sure. I love reading, but when I had to choose what to do with so little time, I probably wanted to do things that are more "convinient" or "seductively entertaining", like watching baseball or football or a movie. And during the day, I want to read when I arrive home after having dinner, but I just do this and that and when I see it its past 11pm. I will definitely start doing those 3 things tomorrow, thanks a bunch

and I didn't mean to trigger anyone with the frog, its the best reaction faces I've got
>>
File: IMG_6804.jpg (800KB, 2560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6804.jpg
800KB, 2560x1280px
Pepe did nothing wrong.
>>
Make the time, and make it a habit. Audiobooks during your commute or during cardio. Shitpost less, read more.
>>
>>9453190
What if you work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.