[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The final boss of philosophy. Only once you master all fields

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

The final boss of philosophy.
Only once you master all fields of philosophy you can enter into this domain.
>>
Also link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-philosophy
>>
>>9452669
i've been meaning to read up on him. the wiki article is pretty bankrupt....where should i start?
>>
>>9452669
interested in this. explain what you think the main thrust is
>>
>>9452674
sounds interesting. Care to elaborate what non-philosophy is all about, as you understand it?
>>
File: 1485130324895.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1485130324895.gif
2MB, 696x478px
waiting for op like...
>>
>>9452669
fucking frogs just can't help themselves
>>
Jean-Luc Nancy had not said that already in his Logodaedalus?
>>
>>9452669
is it? just finished "what is philosophy" by d&g and kind of want to read laurelle
>>
>>9452669

Does Laruelle explain himself better than Brassier does? Because Nihil Unbound does make Laruelle appear to be the last boss of confusing French writers.
>>
File: 1493475783692.jpg (24KB, 580x923px) Image search: [Google]
1493475783692.jpg
24KB, 580x923px
>>9453410
Many have said similar things. Non-philosophy sounds like anti-philosophy insofar as anti-philosophy is itself a part of philosophy present in many great thinkers. For Badiou for example there are three main anti-philosophers (Nietzsche, Wittgenstein, Lacan) and two honorable mentions (Kierkegaard, Descartes) according to his own criteria. Ricoeur's masters of suspicion (Marx, Nietzsche, Freud) is another such classification. Even Zizek makes the point that the price paid for philosophizing after Kant is that the philosopher must be, at least in part, an anti-philosopher.

So if someone could at least briefly explain the difference between the two I'd really appreciate it.
>>
>>9454407
Philosophy
The love of knowledge
Or maybe knowledge of love

From this root word, assuming who ever coined the phrase didn't like being cryptic as much as they didnt like philosophy probably means more of a cautious respect to knowledge.

Philosophy is like wanting to fuck stacy if stacy was knowledge, anti-philosophy recognizeses how much of a bitch stacy is and probably wont make a good mother. But they also understand that you gotta break it off into something or else you'll go crazy.
>>
>>9454407
>>9454042
>>9454016
>>9452669
it is a phenomenology of the philosophy
captcha = toilet
>>
>>9454042
>Because Nihil Unbound does make Laruelle appear to be the last boss of confusing French writers.
try also europanalyse
>>
Sounds like marxist french circlejerk
>>
>>9454042
God that chapter was fucking incomprehensible. The whole book really but I couldn't get two sentences in when he was explaining Laruelle.
>>
>>9454634
A "marxist lacanian mystical French circlejerk" to be precise, they don't even bother to pretend it's not a cult anymore
>>
>all these brainlets trying to comprehend non-philosophy and failing hard.
>>
bomp
>>
What is the purpose of non-philosophy? It seems more to be a meta-observation about philosophy than a real discipline
>>
>>9455728

gives /lit/ basement dwellers a reason to feel superior without reading the canon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.