[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what about this slut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: simone-weil.jpg (37KB, 397x374px) Image search: [Google]
simone-weil.jpg
37KB, 397x374px
never see her mentioned here on /lit/. Camus called her the 'only great bj of the 20th century'.

discuss
>>
>>9452519
she looks like a dude
>>
>>9452524
>Camus sucked her cock
>she looks like a dude
>>
File: a22f23f.jpg (44KB, 491x252px) Image search: [Google]
a22f23f.jpg
44KB, 491x252px
>>
>>9452519
I've only read her L'Iliade ou le poème de la force, but I thought that it was well written and interesting. Provocative and informative, aside from the bit where she mistranslated the scene where Achilles and Priam meet.
ἐυ ἐχει
>>
File: Kant 1798 (Bardou4).jpg (32KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
Kant 1798 (Bardou4).jpg
32KB, 500x751px
>>9452519

Philosophical Theist?
>>
>>9452567
but God doesn't exist
>>
>>9453867
but God doesn't NEED to exist. existence is for mortfags. He's like money. which doesn't 'exist' but 'funds' things like science nonetheless. we originate from 'inorganic' matter after all.
>>
>>9454177
That doesn't even make sense. Money is not a metaphysical concept and even under a fiat currency does have tangible value due to the interplay between the bond market and the government.
No, we are not built of inorganic materials. I don't think you even know the definition of organic.
>>
>>9455571
>I don't think you even know the definition of organic.
>Doesn't suspect that I shop exclusively at Whole Foods.
>>
>>9457227
When there's a proper thread about her I'll contribute. She deserves better.
>>
>>9457236
Literally whiteknight max.
>>
gravity and grace is rich, if hard to understand.

i admire, but might not believe in, her idea that the only just way to kill someone is if you die with them. for example, if i wanted my neighbour to die, i would have to will that both of us died simultaneously.

interesting idea to entertain, at least.

also she writes in g and g that love is the metaphysical acknowledgement of another person? as in, we only REALLY recognize the true existence of others if we love them. sure, a few billion people exist, but not as much as me, as i know myself. love is extending that realization of existence.

also, her essay on the iliad is maybe my favourite piece of literary criticism ever.
>>
>>9452519
>The Red Virgin
Camus doesn't lie that badly. You lie that badly. You lie that badly about head. That's somewhere below lying badly about unicorns on pure aesthetics, before you consider the moral implications. Weil is not for you. Try Camus.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.