[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

birthday haul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170430_081730-1.jpg (3MB, 3180x1572px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_081730-1.jpg
3MB, 3180x1572px
I got a new, signed, easton press copy of neuromancer (blue book), easton press dubliners, and that other book is a really cool autobiographical comic strip about growing up as a woman in the middle east.
>>
I also got a 25 dollar gift card to barns and nobles.
>>
It was a banner fuckin' year at the old Bender family. I got a carton of cigarettes. The old man grabbed me and said "Hey. Smoke up Johnny."
>>
>>9445961
lol
>>
>>9445961
https://youtu.be/t5j8hwMSJGE
>>
>>9445953
>Persepolis
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>9447645
Oh my goodness, that's one cantankerous conservative.
>>
>>9447649
Even if the plot was good, which it isn't, Persepolis is drawn so fucking badly
>>
File: 654984687434894.jpg (5KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
654984687434894.jpg
5KB, 256x197px
>>9447645

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA
>>
>>9445953
that Neuromancer looks cool. does it come with anything extra like forewords/afterwords or is it just the novel?
>>
>>9447683
I don't know. It's the easton press edition. I've not read the book before either. I just like to get books which I feel really interested in on a really nice copy if I'm going to read them, because I don't see a point in filling my house with cheap pieces of paper.
>>
>haul

please fucking neck yourself
>>
>>9447704

>because I don't see a point in filling my house with cheap pieces of paper.

Totally agreed, expensive pieces of paper is the choice of the Authentic and Cultured Man of Patrician Taste and Refined Discernment™.
>>
>>9447705
Tbh man, I don't really like it when people say haul about the stuff they buy either. I've gotten mad about it before, because it sounds like just something you indiscriminately catch like fish or firewood. I feel you man, absolutely no hard feelings.
>>
>>9447708
I like the feel, the look. Why don't you just read kindle if you hate materialism that much? It doesn't make sense. It's just another aspect of your senses, what you can see and touch. Have you ever collected something in your life? Did you ever see a shirt you really liked, or a pair of shoes you really liked, or a painting you really liked? You might as well just go live in a shack and wear a cardboard box if you hate aestheticism that much. I on the other hand, find it beautiful and awe inspiring. I like it. But I supposed I should stop enjoying things.
>>
>>9447711
i forgive you, as long as you dont starting telling us about your unboxings and how you organize your book shelf by colors and size
>>
>>9447728
lol
>>
>a really cool autobiographical comic strip about growing up as a woman in the middle east
Very inaccurate description of what is objectively a terrible comic.

>>9447666
Trips for truth.
>>
>>9447711
It's a dumb word, but it does work in the context of going to the thrift store/flea market and picking up like 15+ bucks for 50 cents each.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.