[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good books about love?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pynchmaster.png (33KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
pynchmaster.png
33KB, 220x330px
Any good books about love?
>>
Only fictional ones.
>>
>>9439293

Are you implying that love doesn't exist?
>>
>>9439295
No, just that reciprocity doesn't.
>>
not my diary desu
>>
>>9439300
I'm not ugly like you though
>>
>>9439305
I think you just called yourself ugly. Neat.
>>
>>9439311
I'm not the one who claimed that only I could love and nobody can love back.
>>
>>9439309
We never love anyone. What we love is the idea we have of someone. It's our own concept—our own selves—that we love.
>>
>>9439325
Everyone can love. I just said reciprocity doesn't exist.
>>
>>9439333
This meme is even worse than the "dude it's just chemicals" idiocy.
>>
>>9439348
How so? My personal experience with relationships, and observing others, is that each partner always has this idealized vision of their partner, and when that version is proven to be false, things fall apart. I do believe that true love can exist, but it is not something that I've seen or experienced yet.
>>
>>9439344
Are you saying that just because you love someone they don't have to love you back? Congratulations, you're smarter than /r9k/
>>
>>9439366
That's because you just came out of high school and have the emotional maturity and understanding of someone that old.
Experienced people try not to fall into this.
>>
>>9439380
No, that's not what I'm saying. I don't really know why someone would say something that obvious.
>>
>>9439288
The Blood Oranges
>>
>>9439387
So you think that it is impossible for someone to love another and to be loved back by that same person? That two people in a relationship are just loving themselves?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.