[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Julius_Evola.png (64KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Julius_Evola.png
64KB, 220x293px
What the hell was his problem?
>>
cunts gonna cunt
>>
he understood that esoteric knowledge is hierarchical by nature and was true to this?
>>
Is he worth reading or just an edgelord like that pic would lead me to believe? Should I just stick to Nietzsche?
>>
>>9438082
Evola is the poorest man's Nietzsche.

>>9437963
He took the whole ariatocratic narrative a bit too seriously.
I love the idea of Evola, I'm glad he existed: still, he is a worthless philosopher.
Can't tell much about his esoteric stuff, but people I trust told me that he understood nothing about Buddhism (but this was a problem for Nietzsche too).
>>
>>9437963
His only problem was he was born too late for feudalism and too early to make dank memes. He did good for his times, so lay off the brother.
>>
>>9437963
Jfc that looks exactly like me. Exactly, every feature. I thought one of you fagtrons hacked my myspace or something.

>>9438082
Might be comfy reading if you're a MGTOW / Traditionalist.
>>
>>9438146
>I'm glad he existed: still, he is a worthless philosopher.
Have you read his only philosophical work (Theory and Phenomenology of the Absolute Individual)?

>but people I trust told me that he understood nothing about Buddhism
Prominent buddhist scholars and practitioners have praised his book, as others have criticized it. You can't simply accept the opinion of "people you trust" on a subject as complex - and as divided in sects and factions - as buddhism. Especially when this opinion is an unqualified, useless, uncriticizable "He understood nothing".
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.