[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was actually pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 9780099448822.jpg (16KB, 259x400px) Image search: [Google]
9780099448822.jpg
16KB, 259x400px
This was actually pretty good.
>>
File: bait yoself.png (3KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
bait yoself.png
3KB, 243x207px
>>9431801
>>
>>9431801
3/5

It ain't comfy
>>
>>9432222
Nice quads but why wasn't it comfy to you? It gave me a rainy day, nostalgiac feeling.
>>
>>9433906
Yeah me too. It was a pleasant read, better than his other works.
>>
File: 1292055573568s.jpg (12KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1292055573568s.jpg
12KB, 252x252px
>>9434266
>>
>>9431801
Yes. If it was your first Murakami book - it will prob still be your favourite even when you read more of his books.

That's because all his books are the same.
>>
Do you guys think there's any deeper or hidden meaning in his books? They have this air of bearing an important message but never seem to deliver in the end.
Are you just supposed to enjoy the mysterious atmosphere and leave it at that?
>>
>>9434393
Yeah, got the same feeling when read Sputnik Sweetheart. I still don't know what was that book about (i just picked it because it was supposed to be about lesbians, I was expecting some hentai).
>>
Murakami was a promising writer but he got so caught up in his obsessions (cats, emotionally empty characters, people disappearing, pop music, house chores, characters making an above average income, the consumption of luxury goods etc) that each book is basically the same set of items arranged in a slightly different way.
>>
Yesterday was my first encounter with Haruki Murakami. We were discussing an excerpt from his book on an english class at my uni, or a whole separate short story (I don't know) called 'Clothes'. I fail to understand what women sees in his prose. Can someone redpill me on this japanese Coelho?
>>
>>9434686
You forgot mediocre Italian food and incongruous music.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.