[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheatcode Literature

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: otto.jpg (8KB, 154x240px) Image search: [Google]
otto.jpg
8KB, 154x240px
ITT Books that are too powerful to be shared with the unwashed masses
>>
>>
Mein Kampf
>>
hofmannsthal collected a bunch of aphorisms by himself and authors he liked in "book of friends" same era and place as weininger.

there are two other collected volumes by weininger "about last things" and "pocketbook and letters" which are at least as interesting as sex and character.
he developed many ideas which he must have found in works of schopenhauer and emerson.
>>
File: IMG_3011.jpg (168KB, 333x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3011.jpg
168KB, 333x502px
>>9428532
>>
>>9429114
>the game
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. I'll rip your fucking guts out and smear them all over your face.
>>
>>9428532

Despite his meme status, most of Nietzsche is thoroughly objectionable to normies.
>>
>>9429114
That book is just the scrubbed-up Hollywood version of what those guys were doing. You want Mystery Method.

Mystery wore black nail polish to get attention from chicks. I'm not going to try to defend that, because it makes perfect sense for his purposes. What the unwashed masses will never accept is that it worked and he got laid. It's too much of a mindfuck for the guys who think stripy shirts and being able to fix a broken faucet are the high road to sex.
>>
The Bible
>>
>>9429788
this. few have read it (me included) but I'm trying to fix that. It's no that unusual to now know that humans thought about the same problems we think about now.
And it's great poetry
>>
>>9429788
Kek. Here come the rednecks with their pitchforks again. Welcome to /lit/.
>>
>>9428532
Anything ethical that suggest hedonism is bad and you're a bad person if you're a hedonist.
>>
>>9429788
Unironically this
>>
The God Delusion
>>
>>9429853

if you don't think reading the book which is at the base of our whole civilisation isn't worth it than what is?
>>
>>9430007

that came out horribly. just read the fucking thing
>>
>>9430015
It's certainly the deepest foundation of monolingual midwestern colonial dry goods store culture.

I mean, without the KJV they'd have no recourse to anything except maybe the wise, anal-retentive sayings of Benjamin Franklin.
>>
>>9429769
The idea of dressing like you walked off the set of some post apocalyptic 80s movie to get some drunk sluts to notice you is just degrading even if it can work.
>>
>>9430058
You'll get no argument from me. But his goal was to have as much sex as humanly possible, and as often and as quickly as possible, which is why his style had no subtlety whatsoever. He was the summer blockbuster of seducers. He reproduced his seductive moves on each night with mechanical consistency, like some kind of human version of McDonalds or Starbucks, A-B testing and keeping what worked. There's something to be learned from the sheer mass of experimental experience he built up. And if you understand the sexual philosophy behind it all, it can be toned down and integrated into non-clown life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.