[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books on manipulation/controlling people to do as you wish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Books on manipulation/controlling people to do as you wish?
>>
>>9428008
How to win "friends" and influence people and come off as the slimiest autistic creep fucker you have ever met
>>
The Bible
>>
>>9428008
The Charisma Myth won't help you directly manipulate people, but it will help you hide your autism and gain at least some charisma
>>
how to not fail highschool
>>
>>9428035
Dead
>>
Oh boy OP, you sound healthy
>>
My diary desu.
>>
>>9428008
It's not shit you can learn on books.
I mean, just imagine a society in which everyone could just pick a book and learn how to mindcontrol everyone around him: it would be mahyem.
>>
If you're a nice person and you treat people with respect they're generally more than happy to help you out.
>>
File: image.jpg (608KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
608KB, 1536x2048px
>>9428008
Thank You For Arguing
The Art of Worldly Wisdom

>>9428024
This kid never read the book. The advice in it is along the lines of 'give compliments to people'.

>>9428062
Just cuz you read it doesn't mean it's useful.

>>9428152
Not true. Study rhetoric. You will get pussy thrown at you.
>>
>>9428161
Being respectful is important, being nice is not.
>>
>>9428177
>
Finally, someone that isn't a total shitbrain.
>>
>>9428161
Patrician tier answer
>>
kathe kozha's novel "Skin" had an antagonist named Michael, who was a relentless manipulator. one of the few fictional characters i could cheerfully murder with no remorse.
>>
>>9428008
The Bible. You can not even read it, it still does wonders in controlling people.
>>
Just read Nietzsche.
>>
>>9428008
Cialdini's Making People Do What You Want should suffice.
>>
File: images (49).jpg (18KB, 254x400px) Image search: [Google]
images (49).jpg
18KB, 254x400px
I'm hesitant about mentioning it... But fine OP, this is what you're looking for.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.