[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your best prose, describe Taylor Swift's feet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

In your best prose, describe Taylor Swift's feet.
>>
Green goobas hmm sucky sucky hot
>>
>>9420434
Wew boy, makes me wanna like, pull on my dick skin.
>>
>>9420434
Standardly podiatric.
>>
>>9420434
The storied and pedestaled feet of the Colossus of Rhodes, crafted for decades and admired in all times as a work of monumental greatness were fucking pieces of burning dumpster shit compared to the feet of feminine grace the give foundation to the great towers of legs that stretch with disdain for the pathetic earth we walk upon into the heavens that hold between them the fabled place of warmth and life that is Taylor Swifts vagina. Did I mention the Colossus of Rhodes was a piece of shit?
>>
>>9420434
Two human feet
>>
>>9420487
this is depressing in a bad way
>>
awkward pale lumps of flesh and bone on hard, calloused skin, sweaty and dusty from bearing the rest of the body, foot fetishists should literally be shot
>>
I saw TayTay - this world-spirit(female) - go out upon the red carpet to survey her realm. It is a truly wonderful experience to see such an individual, in heels, concentrating on each pose, towering over the press and dominating it.

As she approached I caught wiff of the terrible odour of rotten eggs. It was emanating from her lascivious, sweety toe cleavage. With each step she took a new rancid smell delighted my senses: mouldy cheese, bottled piss, McDonald's hamburgers.

Thinking quickly I stuffed my half-eaten Hot Pocket in my mouth and, swallowing it pelicanly in one go, threw off my cape and lay it on the carpet. I looked her directly in the eye and tipped the brim of my charcoal Borsalino. "M'lady."

Her eyes widened and she turned away from me - a sure sign of my dominion over her - and trampled my silken print of Pinkie Pie underfoot as she continued her march towards the Teen Awards Ceremony. The cape keeps her pungent foot smell to this day.
>>
>>9420434
Honking noses.
>>
>>9420434
things upon which i would like to deposit my cum
>>
>>9420434
Feet are gross they're really long hands with tiny fingers why the fuck
>>
>>9420487
good, except for the second sentence. that's just reddit
>>
>>9420434
Though I am not a footfag, those feet are pretty cute, a row of cyan-tipped toesies turning down as if shy; the big one not afraid to show off, like a fat woman at Walmart. And, like a fat woman at Walmart, her ankles seem stuffed into the straps of her sandal-heels, an awkward angle for her feet, no doubt, but they look like two turduckens tied up, even though she is

the most heavenly person in the world.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.