[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good books for someone interested in getting in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1492886570966.jpg (70KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492886570966.jpg
70KB, 640x640px
what are some good books for someone interested in getting in to female psychology?
>>
>>9414320
stop posting
>>
Start with Greeks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
>>
>>9414320
Marx
>>
>>9414320
your sister's diary desu
>>
>>9414352
>>9414352
i looked in there and found this

I took one step backwards then stopped, taking in the sight and listening to Lily moan. Her forehead was pressed into one of the top stairs. As quietly as I could I pulled out my cock, already hard. I felt like I could cum at any second. It was good I had taken a step back from her as I felt like I could shoot several feet in my current state. It’s not cheating if we don’t even touch. I started rubbing my cock up and down, pulling the skin tight on each downstroke. Lily moaned again, turning her head to the side and looking back at me past the hand that was gripping the white skirt of her dress. She saw me. She fucked herself harder with her fingers.
I have no idea how I didn’t cum right then, but I somehow managed to hold it. I increased my pace slightly, watching her fingers disappear into that tight fuckhole with soft wet squelches. A thought came to me that it would be really hot to jerk off onto her ass though I wasn’t sure if she would be ok with it. Cum, while not technically a part of me after it leaves my body, might still be stretching the ‘not touching = not cheating’ rule. Thankfully, I remembered that she wasn’t on the pill so I would have to be extremely careful not to get any near her pussy.
I took a step closer. Her knees were only two steps above me now, and her body was angled down slightly so I could see everything perfectly. I felt my cock throb as I jacked off, unconsciously pointing it in a perfect line towards the fingers going in and out of her vagina. Her panties looked like they were soaked from the shrapnel of pussy juice.
One step closer. My cock was about six inches from her pussy and I felt close to cumming. I aimed up slightly, towards her ass, but kept my eyes glued on her fingers. I was going to cum all over her back and dress. Then she pulled her fingers out of her snatch with a pop, panties moving to half cover up her slit. I hesitated, looking at her face. She was breathing hard, still resting on a cheek on the stairs above. Her eyes looked at me for a moment, then closed and a second later she was rubbing slow, hard little circles on her clit. Her other hand hiked her dress skirt up further revealing her ass in its entirety, and she pulled her panties to one side like... like an invitation. Blood from my head rushed elsewhere. I felt like I was going to faint. We were both breathing heavily, almost gasping with how turned on we were.
>>
>>9414320
can u. imagine. fucking that ass and those tits. my god. i thought my exes body was stacked. gotdam. i was TRYING TO READ ANON
>>
>>9414365
Why does your sister have a dick?
>>
weininger, not kidding
>>
>>9414320
>psychology
You can only study the psychology of human beings.
>>
>>9414320
>The Book of Pook
>/r/theredpill

did I miss anything
>>
>female
>psychology

Pick one desu
>>
The Manipulated Man. Stung women so badly the author got death threats. Probably still does.
>>
>>9414320
D. H. Lawrence
>>
penelope of ulysses
>>
>>9414337
>>9414338
>>9414346
>>9414352
>>9414365
>>9414373
>>9414378
>>9414393
>>9414396
>>9414635
>>9415059
>>9415089
>>9415094
>>9415096
reminder that women are simply inferior to us as white men. Take the redpill
>>
>>9414320
The Female Brian by Louanne Brizendine
>>
>>9415101
He's not wrong.
>>
Cesar's Way: The Natural, Everyday Guide to Understanding and Correcting Common Dog Problems
>>
>>9415101
I wouldn't say they are inferior, but clearly have slightly different developments both physical and mental and this modern movement of claming abstract equality between the sexes is misguided.
>>
idk, Dr. Seuss? The hungry caterpillar?
>>
>>9414320
Henry James desu
>>
Lolita
>>
>>9415101
doesn't mean you're not gonna fuck them, and want to fuck them. and white men are inferior you pencil dicked idiot
>>
>>9414320
Magic Bullets by Nick Savoy, it's short and eye opening, at least the first time I read it
>>
>>9415604
>muh dick
Nigs, I swear.
>>
>>9415604
> doesn't mean you're not gonna fuck them
>has had sex

off my board normie
>>
>>9415636
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>9415636
hehe. honestly wish i could go back. fuck fucking. it just makes you want more and more. how do i volcel
>>
>>9414320
Cosmopolitan
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.