[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1410823492692.jpg (369KB, 800x580px) Image search: [Google]
1410823492692.jpg
369KB, 800x580px
Have you ever dreamed about a wonderful surreal landscape or an impossibly beautiful woman and when you tried to recreate what you saw in your dream either by drawing or writing about it, you could never capture it with the same "magic" of the dream?
>>
>>9414090

I don't dream
>>
>>9414113
You do
>>
>>9414090
Protip: dont try to force "reality" into a story. It took me awhile to really realize this
>>
>>9414126
Nope
>>
>>9414139
Yes, you do, you may not remember a single one of your dreams, but you do. Without REM sleep, your mind would be mush
>>
>>9414154

If you don't remember it, then who can say it really happened? Who says REM sleep means you are dreaming?
>>
>>9414174
I do
>>
>>9414174
We can map our brain activity when we're dreaming, and it's the same during REM.
>>
>>9414186

So?
>>
File: 1492463227502.jpg (97KB, 482x462px) Image search: [Google]
1492463227502.jpg
97KB, 482x462px
>>9414261
So don't be a gay and have a couple dreams.

I dreamed I had a son last night, was comfy with a nice girl and had a gay beaten up by a crowd of people after he touched my dick

It was a good dream
>>
>>9414090
For sure. I've had dreams that were staggeringly vivid in their detail, and sublimely expressive in their symbolism. And chances are, so have you and everybody else.

The unconscious mind >>>> the conscious mind. Read Jung.
>>
>>9414090
>>9415067 here - forgot to mention: that impossibly beautiful woman is your Anima. You'll be meeting more of her (probably in different guises) as you get older.
>>
Happens to me somewhat often. I keep a journal and pen right next to my bed, so that I can try to write down my dreams as quickly as possible. It helps significantly but it's still a shadow of the actual experience.
>>
>>9414090
there are some dread I've been able to write down and did (imo) a pretty good job capturing the feeling, but there are other that are just too weird, Borgenian tier shit, even more weird
>>
>>9414090
>Dream constantly about my teeth falling out, getting broken, looking shit, rotting, etc.
>Look up dream symbology
>Turns out dreams centered around teeth indicate severe insecurity in one's appearance

wew
>>
>>9414113
do your research everyone dreams, you just have bad dream recall

theres a whole world out there anon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.