[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sam Hyde

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1472382454841.png (749KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1472382454841.png
749KB, 640x624px
>voice of a generation

and a true artist unlike you angsto-narcistic faggots!
>>
>>9413446
What were you hoping to accomplish in this thread?
>>
>>9413452
the temporary subsiding of my unbearable loneliness through the means of (You)s and a slight chuckle to myself
>>
>>9413460
>Dat dank post-irony
>>
File: 6yaP3bM.jpg (277KB, 948x1772px) Image search: [Google]
6yaP3bM.jpg
277KB, 948x1772px
>>9413452
>>9413460
pozzed fags like you will never have their own book and loneliness is a trait of geniouses
>>
>>9413460
(You)
>>
what a stupid thread
>>
>>9413460
(You)
>>
File: charles effay faggot.png (326KB, 802x420px) Image search: [Google]
charles effay faggot.png
326KB, 802x420px
>>9413486
>what a stupid thread

MDE is too good for museums go read some Keruouc tier narcistic garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA&t=439s
>>
>>9413486
(You)
>>
File: huellebecq.jpg (233KB, 736x432px) Image search: [Google]
huellebecq.jpg
233KB, 736x432px
>>9413498

ART

I’m a citizen of the world echos of citizen of world [Learnsturbation] Charles: I went to film camp. I’ve read Sartre. I’ve read Thomas Pynchon. I’ve read Ayn Rand. I’ve been to Italy. I’ve been to France. I speak French. I’ve been to Spain. I’ve been to South America. I’ve been to Kenya. I’ve been to China. I backpacked across Europe. I prefer tea to coffee. I’ve been to Greece. I love Greek food. I’m a foodie. I’m always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast. I sometimes go to Barnes and Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I’ve met said I have a lot of flavor. I love my MacBook but I also love my MacBook Pro, because it has the word Pro on it, short for prolapsed. echos of prolapsed I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts. The Matrix and..and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal, I think conventional painting rules are…stogy, archaic. To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist, and one more thing, If you don’t know the difference between your, and you’re and you’re and your, you’re a fucking idiot, get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
>>
It's interesting that no matter how often people post about having this book and how great SH is, nobody actually mentions the content.
>>
File: 1491795201204[1].png (261KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1491795201204[1].png
261KB, 500x437px
youtu.be/iQqjUNmnpLY

Look who we have here, if it isn't the man of the hour...
>>
What will be the endgame for Sam Hyde?
>>
>>9413515
I only have the ridiculously large pdf on my phone, can't read it. Impossible to order outside the states unless you want to pay a small fortune
>>
>>9414072
dying in his parent's basement in fall river
>>
>>9414072
>What will be the endgame for Sam Hyde?
probably killing a minority while hes onstage, seems like a natural end to his shitty andy kaufman alt right persona
>>
>>9413460
Here have one on me (You)
>>
>>9413446
Your memes are old and stale, sammy boy.
>>
>>9413498
ideas man was the best thing they ever did. they are good but they turned sour after the show got dropped. hopefully they get over it
>>
>>9413446
Did Sam actually have evidence that Tim was trying to destroy show?
>>
>>9413498

>I hope you're backing up your data!
>Someone's backing it up.
>It ain't you.
>>
>>9414452
Whisper's, Tim was just a part of industry pressure to rid Hollywood of these anti-Semitic pishers
>>
>>9414441
It was never same after Kurush left
>>
>>9413515
Some excerpts are often posted. Don't know how you missed them
>>
>>9413515
From what I have read online it is half quite funny and half drawings of dicks.
>>
>lit
>literature
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.